Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 30th, 2008, 03:19 AM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart
Battleground Room

I am curious to know if anyone has taken their Heroscape sets and constructed its own room.

If I had the space and the money, I would probably have a room for Heroscape.

Old May 30th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Battleground Room

Yes, my young student, there be milllllllllllllllions of threads like this. One should use the search engine and find them ALLLLLLL!

Sorry, don't have time right now to search for you. But look around, you will find them.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I'll bite...again, I am fortunate that my woman allows me to use the spare bedroom upstairs. enjoy!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
I'll bite...again,
See, that's the thing with posts like this, Aquaryan, these people will show off their rooms as many times as we give them an excuse to.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
I'll bite...again,
See, that's the thing with posts like this, Aquaryan, these people will show off their rooms as many times as we give them an excuse to.
Some of us will work very hard not to fall into the trap, though. <grin>

Oh, no! Can't help myself (at least it's a different picture)...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do I need to break out my bookcase picture?

Old June 2nd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Do I need to break out my bookcase picture?
Please do...as long as it's up to date.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:40 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sadly it's been up to date since I got back from Gen Con last year. Maybe I should wait two weeks and post a new up to date bookshelf....or will it finally be bookshelves?

Old June 2nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Sadly it's been up to date since I got back from Gen Con last year. Maybe I should wait two weeks and post a new up to date bookshelf....or will it finally be bookshelves?
I like the idea of waiting. It means things will be even more crowded.

If you go the way of two bookshelves you need to really just get everything set up as if it were a WotC display to show off the product. Really get that product facing in a stylistic way.

Don't forget to have the super model next to it all.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

I think I will go to two bookshelves, but I'll only use the top two thirds of each. Of course if I used both them 100% I could probably display all 32 boosters.

But I would then need to find a way to add the TRU bubble display to the mix.

And as an aside...

I can't seem to access my gallery from the old site. Are the old galleries gone?

Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:27 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

The closest thing to a battle room would be the upstairs in my barn. It's full of all my board games and it contains a ping pong table, which I use for heroscape. It gets quite hot up there in the summer time though.

I saw your old bookshelf pic once markwars. It was pretty impressive.

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:05 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Yes, my young student, there be milllllllllllllllions of threads like this. One should use the search engine and find them ALLLLLLL!

Sorry, don't have time right now to search for you. But look around, you will find them.
Actually, I searched and I can't find any threads specifically dedicated to members posting pictures of their Scape rooms. Maybe a thread just for that would be nice...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion