Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 31st, 2012, 01:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
They started the game before the deadline, didn't they? Are we really that hard-nosed? I wouldn't be upset at all if they finished the rest of the game tonight.
I am sure that it is not an issue for them to finish their game.

Also, the Swog Rider has been added to the Utgar 3d image template. If you have other figure requests (I think that BA is another one), please PM them to me and I will try to get them added.
Okay, thanks. I will send a PM to Black_Charos to let him know.
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
They started the game before the deadline, didn't they? Are we really that hard-nosed? I wouldn't be upset at all if they finished the rest of the game tonight.

Also, the Swog Rider has been added to the Utgar 3d image template. If you have other figure requests (I think that BA is another one), please PM them to me and I will try to get them added.
There's no rush, because I'm not currently using them, but it would be nice to have the Roman Legion in there. I use them sometimes when I playtest. No hurry though.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 31st, 2012, 02:54 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There's no rush, because I'm not currently using them, but it would be nice to have the Roman Legion in there. I use them sometimes when I playtest. No hurry though.
I think that there is Roman Legionnaires in the 3D Einar Template. Almost 100% sure there is.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:03 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think that there is Roman Legionnaires in the 3D Einar Template. Almost 100% sure there is.

Well, I never use the 3D Einar Template because I don't like using the 3D figures, so that would be why I didn't know it was there.

--
--
--

--
Old July 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, I never use the 3D Einar Template because I don't like using the 3D figures, so that would be why I didn't know it was there.
Some people don't like them, some do. Doesn't matter to me though.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:53 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Caps & I should be playing our Round 5 game in a few minutes.

Here.

Old July 31st, 2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Caps & I should be playing our Round 5 game in a few minutes.

Here.
I just lost to awesomeunleashed. It was pretty even overall, some nice back and forth until I took out his Nilfheim. Things looked pretty good for me, but then he put 3 wounds on my Hydra at the beginning of a round and then killed her on his second OM, taking an OM from me. I think out of 36+ attack dice rolled, she inflicted only 1 wound. I still had Nilfheim with about 3 life at that point and I felt okay. I removed his last two Redundant Systems Markers and then he finished off Nilfheim and my last rat.

Good game, awesomeunleashed, and good luck.

--
--
--

--
Old July 31st, 2012, 07:57 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Good game, awesomeunleashed, and good luck.
You too, and I apparently already have lots of that...

I thought I was done for when it was most of my rats, Isamu & my Incendiborgs, with 2 RS markers, against his army (minus some rats & Nilfheim life points). However, Incendiborgs (and really lucky rolls) continue to show thier awesomeness...

Want to hear something odd? There were 6 squads of Rats in that game total, and not a single Scatter. Go Flamethrower...

Old July 31st, 2012, 08:29 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Me and Black_Charos are getting ready to play.

EDIT:

Black_Charos won.

Black_Charos: 450

MegaSilver: 300

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 31st, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:19 PM

Bengi, this spreadsheet has Kinseth winning his Round 1 game with 295 points instead of 300 (Row 15). Might want to fix that, as well as update the totals for the Black_Charos/MegaSilver game.

In the Round 3 games, does the winner get just the points that he killed, or the full 500? If the latter, I think a few people put in the wrong total.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; July 31st, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Bengi, this spreadsheet has Kinseth winning his Round 1 game with 295 points instead of 300 (Row 15). Might want to fix those, as well as update the totals for the Black_Charos/MegaSilver game.

In the Round 3 games, does the winner get just the points that he killed, or the full 500? If the latter, I think a few people put in the wrong total.
From last season, it was just how many glyphs you had at the end of the game.
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Bengi, this spreadsheet has Kinseth winning his Round 1 game with 295 points instead of 300 (Row 15). Might want to fix those, as well as update the totals for the Black_Charos/MegaSilver game.

From last season, it was just how many glyphs you had at the end of the game.
If that were the case, then everyone put in their totals wrong, and nobody noticed. Not so likely. The Glyphs just determine the winner, I think...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events