Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Assembling

Alright, I'm going to guess by the comments (or lack thereof) that we're looking solid here? Basically just a case of deciding a starting price for initial testing. Thoughts?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The assessment Bats gave seems pretty spot on.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Sounds good.
Out of interest, what would you guys suggest if I wanted to bring her down to 280? That's still my ideal price, but I'm not going to square-peg it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Stat drop? She'll be pretty juiced when combined with Kilowog, especially since she doesn't have the same stat loss issue most Lanterns do.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Stat drop? She'll be pretty juiced when combined with Kilowog, especially since she doesn't have the same stat loss issue most Lanterns do.
Yeah this! Otherwise if the Computation is too hot, could make it a static 1 or 2 rather than the battery markers (Not that I'm positive that'd be a downgrade anyway).
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:19 PM
Hard as ice

In theory, would 4/5 attack/defence work? I'll want to talk it over with my Mum (she cares about these characters too! ), but just in theory?
Don't want to tweak the D20 - a battery marker effect just _feels_ more fun!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah 4/5 might be better. Then she's not much sturdier than many people in her range. Agreed on the battery effect It was just a suggestion if you needed.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:40 PM
Hard as ice

Okay, just had a short chin-wag with me Mum, and we've decided that 4/5 works. Honestly, in retrospect, she probably was a bit juiced - she's solid, but she's not an offensive monster and is definitely the least aggressive and probably least dangerous in a straight fight of the Interceptor Crew, even though she's probably one of the most useful members of the Crew in general. I was aiming for 'solid, but won't blow your mind' for stats, but didn't factor Kilowog in enough. 8 attack fully inspired on height feels a bit on the juiced side for her. Ideally, in an Interceptor build, she's the support who can stilll fight okay and will probably still be doing okay when your other guys are getting depleted, Kilowog's getting some solid early licks in and boosting her and Hal, Hal's your main frontline badass doing the majority of the work, and Razer's there to occasionally go bat-sh!t bleeding crazy and kill everything in sight, before calming himself so he can be a decent fighter after unloading over everything.
Move and Range looking okay? Does this look like it might get her in at 280?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lowering move, attack, and defense by one each would get her to 280 on the calculator.

So the 4/5 defense with 6 move.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:44 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Lowering move, attack, and defense by one each would get her to 280 on the calculator.
Hmm... what about Range, Attack and Defence? Just playing around with options here, not sure what my thoughts are.

Honestly, Move's unlikely to matter much with her either way - she's flying in from the Interceptor!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Per the calculator, range would have to drop by two to get the same effect as dropping move by one.

That said, these calculations aren't set in stone or anything, just a general guide.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:50 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Per the calculator, range would have to drop by two to get the same effect as dropping move by one.

That said, these calculations aren't set in stone or anything, just a general guide.
That's... odd to me! I've always thought Range was more valuable than Move - still increases your threat range while also helping you stay out of others' threat range.

In reality, I don't think either will matter that much - Move especially - given her mode of deployment; 7 Move's more a matter of theme than gameplay. Given that, do you reckon she'd be good at 280 as is, or would you still want drops to Move or Range?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library