Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 27th, 2015, 12:40 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Do you guys have anything planned for next Monday? (I know we just got the Bespin release but I haven't mastered my patience because I'm not a Jedi.)

Edit: Since Next Monday is May the 4th.

Last edited by Hogg; April 27th, 2015 at 01:15 PM.
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Do you guys have anything planned for next Monday? (I know we just got the Bespin release but I haven't mastered my patience because I'm not a Jedi.)
Well, I've got to be at work at 8 am. Probably won't get out until at least 7 pm. I will have Raisin Bran for breakfast. Probably a salad for lunch...

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've been kind of interested in that one since it looks like it won't be as expensive to play as the Star Wars minis one where each ship cost $20. Anyone play it and know if it is fun to play with good/easy game mechanics?

Sorry, but Armada is more expensive than X-Wing. But for both, you get more than just a ship; you also get several cross-ship and cross-faction cards to customize your ships. They are both good games, though I recommend X-Wing as it's easier and faster to play (in relation to Armada, as far as I've heard).
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I'll continue to hold off then.
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I've been kind of interested in that one since it looks like it won't be as expensive to play as the Star Wars minis one where each ship cost $20. Anyone play it and know if it is fun to play with good/easy game mechanics?

Sorry, but Armada is more expensive than X-Wing. But for both, you get more than just a ship; you also get several cross-ship and cross-faction cards to customize your ships. They are both good games, though I recommend X-Wing as it's easier and faster to play (in relation to Armada, as far as I've heard).
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I'll continue to hold off then.
X-Wing is fantastic. Second to Heroscape. You won't have many ships on the board, takes 1 to 1.5 hours to play. Similar to Heroscape, in that it's easy to play but hard to master. Check it out!
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've been playing some X-Wing lately. It's fun; hard to decide between X-Wing and HoSS. Most of the X-wing ships are only about $10, with a handful of large ships costing about $20 (such as Millennium Falcon and Lamda Shuttle) and then a very few huge ships costing $40 or more. I bought a bunch of the small ships as a lot (2 Starter Sets, plus an X-Wing, TIE, Y-Wing and TIE Advanced) then recently acquired the MF, which is a fun ship. My son has also added a bunch of ships to our collection using these papercraft models.
Old April 27th, 2015, 01:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

May the Force be with Hogg!
Old April 28th, 2015, 12:07 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Please don't look in this spoiler.
Spoiler Alert!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 28th, 2015, 08:02 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Wow! Awesome spoiler!
Old April 28th, 2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Wow! Awesome spoiler!
Shhh! You'll just encourage them to look!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 28th, 2015, 09:49 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The thing with spoilers, is I always look...

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 28th, 2015, 10:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yea, Not sure what set will be released but who cares, HOSS HOSS HOSS HOSS.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 28th, 2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Yea, Not sure what set will be released but who cares, HOSS HOSS HOSS HOSS.
I find your overabundance of excitement...refreshing!

Search your feelings - and your playtests - you know the units to be released.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape