Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old May 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

The diplomacy aspect of Diplomacy, in theory, makes them all even. But I like the moves Turkey has the best.
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:34 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Turkey and england are my least favorite, I am very fond of playing austria. I love the diplomacy focus that austria has.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Like Kinseth, I am not fond of Turkey. In fact, I have a slight preference for the other 6, roughly tied with each other, ahead of Turkey.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:42 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Like Kinseth, I am not fond of Turkey. In fact, I have a slight preference for the other 6, roughly tied with each other, ahead of Turkey.
I think Turkey looks fun. With Turkey, you don't have quite so many sides you have to watch and you start by a large cluster of supply centers.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 21st, 2017, 08:52 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That is true. It's really a matter of taste.

= =
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Has Germany gone in hiding? Is there unlimited time to be late?
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I have deliberately not paid attention to who is playing what power, but Germany needs to get those moves in. People can get busy or travel or whatever, but others are waiting, and communication with the GM (or just taking your turn) is good manners.

I wrote privately to Germany, urging him to take action. It'll happen; be patient.

= =
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

France. You will be missed
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Rest in pepperonis France. You fought valiantly till the end.
Old July 11th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

finis

Congrats to Turkey and Italy on a most unusual final position and draw.

It is customary for players in online Dip to share "EOG," or "end of game," statements. I hope you will all do so here, rather than there. I have my own thoughts, which I will keep to myself for now.

So, fellas, what did you think? Discuss.

= =
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

We can finally see the censored post by @Ranior
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:41 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I plan on writing an End Game Statement, unsure when I will get to it.

Can we get a list of who was who for countries though?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games