Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 4th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Teaser #5 -- 4/06/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Also, I'm pretty sure Martial is back in Public Playtesting--grab him now!
The Public Playtesting thread doesn't say so... Is the thread wrong? (I know it has been before.)

Edit: Okay, I see Viegon announced it, just nobody has fixed the OP. Nevermind.

Old May 4th, 2012, 01:46 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Hey I do have to work...when I'm at work

I'll get to it today.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

So I know this isn't your department, but has anybody said anything about when the gallery will be opening back up? I looked in the website issues thread, and the most recent news looked like "I couldn't do it last weekend."

In any case, still super excited about the new wave. I'm going to pick some armies for it and post them in the thread for our auction tournament as soon as all the cards go out.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Bunjee said they are still working on the issue...C3V can't wait for it to get up and running,

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:40 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is Martial La Hire the only figure left to be finished with playtesting for wave 15? Also, will the gallery need to be up for them to be released?

- Fi, not only pulling a Griffon, but hoping he is not to nosy .
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Is Martial La Hire the only figure left to be finished with playtesting for wave 15? Also, will the gallery need to be up for them to be released?

- Fi, not only pulling a Griffon, but hoping he is not to nosy .
Martial is the only Wave 15 figure left in playtesting, and we do need the gallery to proceed with the release.

Old May 15th, 2012, 08:49 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just ordered the last figures I was missing from C3V2. How soon should we expect cards now that the wave is out of playtesting?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

We're waiting on the Gallery. (And looking into an alternative way to release, if needed.)

Sorry for the unexpected delay. Didn't expect the Gallery to go dark on us...
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:24 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
We're waiting on the Gallery. (And looking into an alternative way to release, if needed.)

Sorry for the unexpected delay. Didn't expect the Gallery to go dark on us...
Is there an estimate on when the gallary might be functional again, or any theories as to why it went down to begin with?
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

My understanding is that they thought the Gallery was fixed a few weekends ago, but it turns out it wasn't or it had another issue. I don't know the ins and outs of the reasons.

All of this is why we're looking at another way to do a release, in case the Gallery doesn't get fixed.
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:19 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could Photobucket be a possible option?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Could Photobucket be a possible option?
I personally like Imageshack a lot better, but I have had a rather limited experience, overall.

Since the cards are .pdfs, Google Docs (or Google Drive, rather) would be a great option.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs