Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old May 30th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 4th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

Things you will never hear a Southerner say:

"Duct tape won't fix that."

"We don't keep firearms in this house."

"Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?"

"You can't feed that to the dog."

"I thought Graceland was tacky."

"No kids in the back of the pick-up - it's not safe."

"Wrasslin's fake."

"Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?"

"We're vegetarians."

"Do you think my hair is too big?"

"I'll have grapefruit instead of biscuits and gravy."

"Who's Richard Petty?"

"Give me the small bag of pork rinds."

"Deer heads detract from the decor."

"Spitting is such a nasty habit."

"Trim the fat off that steak."

"The tires on that truck are too big."

"Little Debbie snack cakes have too many fat grams."

"Checkmate."

"Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?"

"Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen."

"Elvis who?"

"I think SEC football is overrated."

Old June 4th, 2015, 01:45 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Joke Thread

Actually I believe that Maklar the silver prince said that he is a vegetarian and he lives in Kentucky.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 4th, 2015, 02:24 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Actually I believe that Maklar the silver prince said that he is a vegetarian and he lives in Kentucky.
Sssshhhhh. You're gonna ruin my street credit bud.

Besides, Kentucky is more "wanna-be" South than "South" South. Right?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old June 4th, 2015, 03:02 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:

It's below the Mason Dixon line and is on the east side of the united states. I would think it's southern but maybe not.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 4th, 2015, 03:31 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:

It's below the Mason Dixon line and is on the east side of the united states. I would think it's southern but maybe not.
It's in the Tri-State Area (Illinois, Indiana, & Kentucky), which qualifies as the midwest, not the south.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 4th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I thought the Tri-State area was New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

Old June 5th, 2015, 03:48 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I was unaware that east coast states acknowledged each other as relevant

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 7th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Nope, out here the tri-state area is California, Nevada, and Arizona.

Old June 7th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Business Casual

The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

A man walks into a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink.

The bartender says, "You can't bring that dog in here!"

The guy, without missing a beat, says, "This is my seeing-eye dog."

"Oh man,” the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me."

The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.

Another guy walks into the bar with a Chihuahua.

The first guys sees him, stops him and says, "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."

The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar and asks for a drink.

The bartender says, "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"

The second man replies, "This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs."

The man pauses for a half-second and exclaims, "What?!? They gave me a Chihuahua?!?"

Old July 18th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Joke of the Day

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old July 21st, 2015, 11:16 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

When DW7000 self-destructed next to Krug, where did Krug go?

Every where

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media