Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Craigslist Deals

My favorite ad so far is the guy who wants to buy your mastersets for $5 each
Old March 12th, 2010, 06:14 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
My favorite ad so far is the guy who wants to buy your mastersets for $5 each

HA! I had the same thing here in Indy as well. At first I thought he was selling them for $5, then I read it over and realized the guy was wanting to buy from me! LOL!

I also like it when people make posts and say that they are looking for something rare and don't want to spend a lot of money to get it.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old March 14th, 2010, 01:51 AM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker

http://reno.craigslist.org/tag/1641485413.html

Throwing somebody a bone in Reno.

I would go, but it is too far to go to Reno just to shoot this guy and watch him die.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION.

(and if you don't get that cultural allusion, you really need to pay more attention...)
Old March 14th, 2010, 02:11 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobang View Post

I would go, but it is too far to go to Reno just to shoot this guy and watch him die.

(and if you don't get that cultural allusion, you really need to pay more attention...)
I want to know how that guy got wave 11 . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 14th, 2010, 02:16 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:

I want to know how that guy got wave 11 . . . .
...and for the low, low price of $10!
Old March 14th, 2010, 05:09 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:

I actually think this is from Wolverine4909

It sounded just like the items he listed to me and he/she is also is from Reno and is charging the same price and saying it's at least $1000 in stuff..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales