Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Saratoga Slugfest II Upstate NY Tourny! BIG Update

I figured now would be as good a time as any to announce the ...
Saratoga Slugfest II!
No Definite Info yet, just know that it will be in July, and it will be at Bob's, along with the fact that it will be a kick off to Wave 9!

Date: July 11th, hopefully after Wave 9's release!
Place: Bob's trees
1227 West Galway Rd
Hagaman, NY 12086
Rules:
600 points
No Marvel
No Glyphs
30 Hex Start Zone Limit
No Sidebar
55 minute time limit
4 Rounds/Maybe 5 depending on time!
[It is a Slugfest bare knuckle brawl!]

Scoring:
The Scoring will go by win/losses, then by points!
We will then be putting everything on a white board/other device, for visual conformation!

Everything Else:

Entry Fee: Is a Heroscape or Game related gift for the Prize table!

Players:
Shades fan
Josh
Cleon
Cleon's Father
EP
Kathy
Taeblewalker
George
Nicky
Kinseth
Kinseth's Bro
Coyote
Ollie
Onacara
Dylan
Anthoney Jr.
Tim Sweeny
Andrew
Pat
Joseph
Monkeyclops
Bengi

clancambell
Aerindane
RobertDD
Tiff
TFN
DarkMagnus
[Possible]*

Maps:
May need help, depending on how many get signed up, I've got a couple decided!
Suno Land By :Long Heroscaper

Fire Isles:BoV

Bog Den By: Me

TriPeaks

Slash and Burn

Common Ground by Gamebear

Healing Waters

The Dead Torch

Cut (Th)road

Razor Burn download

Watch Towers

Fossil download page

Invasion download page

Lot's O Lava

andthensome:

Prize: is your entry fee for the tournament, however a tip Jar will be going around in case you want to help pay for the place!

Food: will by provided in the form of Pizza, and Refreshments!

~Shades, who has gotten the OK, to post this!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; July 11th, 2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:09 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Saratoga Slugfest II Upstate NY Tourny!

Sign me up. Gotta defend my title!
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Sign me up too. As Bengi's going I guess I'm gunning for second place.
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:29 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Do you have an exact date yet? The more precise I can be (on the hallowed date board in our house) the more likely I can make it.

Though I am scheduled for a weeks vacation in Maine in July so this looks bleak for me from the start (especialy since the 4th is on a Saturday too).

**cough** I VOTE FOR JULY 11th **cough**

-insert signature here-
Old April 3rd, 2009, 10:43 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Are you interested in us lobbying for what we'd like to see, or are you waiting to spring your own ideas on us? (Either is fine, and I'll be happy with whatever you go for.)

My vote would be for something in the 450-500pt range, 24 hex start zones, no glyphs, Marvel allowed.
Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:33 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Though I'm not going, I think this one's good as a high point total tournament. And I was thinking about 480 if I host a tournament(possibly September; it's still in the idea stage now. Need to wait and see about possible locations...).
Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:41 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

since it's 4 months ahead, I figured I'd see what you guys want for a date, I didn't want to push anything on to anyone this early!

But i'm also waiting on when the exact date for wave 9's release is!

Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Well you know my preference. But at the same time, there's no guarantees for me even if it's that weekend, so don't go out or your way.

<nyys prays wave 9 is release 4th of July weekend>

-insert signature here-
Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Well you know my preference. But at the same time, there's no guarantees for me even if it's that weekend, so don't go out or your way.

<nyys prays wave 9 is release 4th of July weekend>
I think that would be a great release date! If anyones watching out their!

Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, another big New England tournament. . I haven't a clue if we can make it but I'll try.

This will be sweet with wave 9, new units that aren't known enough to tell who rocks (you can just estimate)!
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:30 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Cool, another big New England tournament. . I haven't a clue if we can make it but I'll try.

This will be sweet with wave 9, new units that aren't known enough to tell who rocks (you can just estimate)
!
Exactly!

Old April 5th, 2009, 09:55 PM

Champion Of Blah has disabled reputation

My mother and I are pending as to whether or not we can make it. I'd really like to make it as I've never been to a tourny before even though I've been playing for ages. We'll see!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events