Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Viper (Ophelia Sarkissian)

Human & Mutant Assassins: Boomerang, Bullseye, Elektra, Lady Shiva, Merlyn, Talia al Ghul, Tamoe Gozan, Ubu, Winter Soldier, X-23

Non H & M Assassins: Gamora, Lady Deathstrike (Cyborg),

Human & Mutant Mercs: Batroc, Deadpool, Diamondback, Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Titanium Man

Non H & M Mercs: Deathstroke (Metahuman)

Any Serpent Squad/Society members not either a human or mutant? Mutate maybe?
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Human & Mutant Assassins: Boomerang, Bullseye, Elektra, Lady Shiva, Merlyn, Talia al Ghul, Tamoe Gozan, Ubu, Winter Soldier, X-23

Non H & M Assassins: Gamora, Lady Deathstrike (Cyborg),

Human & Mutant Mercs: Batroc, Deadpool, Diamondback, Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Titanium Man

Non H & M Mercs: Deathstroke (Metahuman)

Any Serpent Squad/Society members not either a human or mutant? Mutate maybe?
Lots of Mutates.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Been thinking about the adding mercs to the defense bonus idea and I don't think it would be a good one. It would make mercs the go to bonding option over assassins since the assassin does not get the defense bonus. I know I don't want to add assassin to the defense bonus section as that would make 4 and that is too much. I also like having the two different powers link to two different classes, giving you a reason to mix and match two or three of the four different classes for different reasons and getting different benefits. Should make for some fun and interesting combos. I know Deadpool is a popular character but several of the other mercs are also really good options IMO and the X marker overlap actually hurts that specific combo a little bit.

As for the mutant/mutate/human limitation on the bonding I'm okay with that if everyone else is. If you all feel it is too clunky or not worth the effort then I'm also willing to try testing it with Gamora as an option and seeing how it goes.
Old January 24th, 2017, 03:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Updated the SP with this:

NAME = VIPER
SECRET IDENTITY = OPHELIA SARKISSIAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170?

TACTICAL MIND
When rolling for initiative, if there is at least 1 Order Marker on this card, add 1 to your roll for each Unique Hero you control up to a maximum of +5. If you win initiative, Viper and all Terrorist and Criminal figures you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Viper add 1 to their defense dice for the remainder of the round.

UNDERWORLD CONTRACT
At the start of the game, you many choose any one Mercenary or Assassin unique hero you control. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Viper, you may immediately take a turn with the chosen figure. If you do, do not take any other turns with figures you control.

POISONED STRIKE
After Viper attacks an adjacent Unique Hero with her normal attack, if she rolled one or more skulls on that attack, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and deal one wound to that figure. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by Poisoned Strike.

Only other thing I have been considering but I'm not fully sold on yet is the human/mutant/mutate bonding limitation. So it would read like this:

UNDERWORLD CONTRACT
At the start of the game, you many choose any one Mercenary or Assassin unique hero you control, that is a human, mutant, or mutate. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Viper, you may immediately take a turn with the chosen figure. If you do, do not take any other turns with figures you control.

It doesn't look/sound as bad as I was thinking it might but I'm still not sure if I'm just worrying about it (ie. Gamora driving the price or being so good that Silver Samurai & Boomerang never get drafted with her) for no reason. You can see the units it would effect/include/exclude above.

So I propose Viper for Initial PT, when you vote also vote on poll to include or exclude the human/mutant/mutate line.

Yodaking - yea
japes - yea, no limits
Tornado - yea, no limits
TrollBrute - yea
Viegon - yea, no to limits initially.
johnny139 - yea

Also @dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 any issues we should be aware of here when testing? You can also voice your opinion on the poll question.

Last edited by Yodaking; January 26th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea. Trying her as-is makes the most sense to me, and if that turns out to be too strong, then add in the restrictions.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA. My issue wasn't Gamora but actually being too limited so I'm good with going forward as is.

For the record...this was my issue...
I still think the group of terrorist getting a bonus and only one Merc/Assassin misses the point of her ironically leading a group of snake themed Mercenary/Assassins. I'm fine with the group of Criminals. The other alternative would be to make all the future Serpent's Criminals and Terrorist so she can save the bodyguard power for Silver Samurai or such but I'm not sure if class wise that would work for most of the Serpents.

If a limit is needed, instead of the species limit you could always reword it so that she gets the free turn before her Bodyguard on an OM revealed on that card instead of hers. It would keep her from just having the OM loaded up on her. Going that way may let it work with more than one per game since the free turn is always her it's easier to cost balance.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll have to think a bit on the bonding generating from an OM on her card or the card of her #2.
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:17 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll have to think a bit on the bonding generating from an OM on her card or the card of her #2.
It's just something I remember being discussed a few years ago on balancing a similar power. Been so long I don't even remember who.

Old January 24th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea no limits for now.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:42 PM
C3G Landlord

I've been thinking on it and I think I like the idea of the OM being on the bodyguard, but I also think it makes her point cost go up rather than down. With her 4 life and 5 or 6 defense and no defensive powers, placing all your OMs on her is actually the riskier play as she can very easily get taken out with one good/poor set of dice rolls. Silver Samurai having the OM on his card would make him the target rather than her and if they attack him they are dealing with 5 or 6 defense with Counter Strike. Deadpool & Gamora are also good at taking the hits for different reasons. Just the idea that if you want to put a stop to the bonding turns by taking out the OMs being revealed, you have to take out the 'bodyguard' rather than the leader he/she is protecting is just a nice thematic fit on its own. If you choose to ignore the bodyguard and go after Viper in an effort to eliminate the def. bonus she gives, then if you succeed the bodyguard is still in play with the OMs already on their card to seek their revenge.
Old January 25th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Still would like a name change on the first power. "Lawless Tactics" or something, I dunno.
Old January 25th, 2017, 11:42 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm open to other name ideas, although lawless tactics doesn't do much for me. What is exactly the issue with Tactical Mind? The the fact it would be hard to reuse the power but the power name seems generic enough to be reused? Any thoughts on the OM being on her card vs. her enforcers card for the bonding?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library