Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 30th, 2007, 08:52 PM

4525paintball has disabled reputation
Sheildcrusher, those special attacks are awesome, did you come up with them?
Old July 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
Okay, I've edited this post like 3 times now, but since no one's responded I figure it's not too big a deal.

Anyway, I've written down conversions from Star Wars minis to heroscape for most main characters, as well as squad guys - like stormtroopers, etc. I'm slowly making them into cards. I scrapped the force point thing b/c I felt it unnecessarily complicated things and tried to make the abilities more like traditional heroscape abilities.

Here are some examples:

I haven't given anybody points yet - that's for last.

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM

where do you get the scaled miniatures for the game i just get ones that aren't scaled
Old July 2nd, 2007, 01:00 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4525paintball
where do you get the scaled miniatures for the game i just get ones that aren't scaled
Starwars Miniature Game by Wizards of the Coast.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
As above...especially for squads.

Also, I bought Star Wars Epic Duels for about 50 bucks on ebay. It's a horrible game, but it comes with almost EVERYBODY from all 6 movies (except qwi gon jinn). To buy all of the main figs separately from the Star Wars Minis game would probably cost a bit more than 50 bucks. The downside is that the figs aren't stellar. But they are extremely close to the correct scale.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:01 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Sheildcrusher, those special attacks are awesome, did you come up with them?
ahhhyep
Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:08 PM

sweet, but is it cheaper to buy the customs as opposed to heroscape miniatures?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:11 PM

I just looked up epic duels, some of those figures need repainted
if i got the figures i would spend allot of my precious time painting them lol
Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:14 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus
Quote:
As above...especially for squads.

Also, I bought Star Wars Epic Duels for about 50 bucks on ebay. It's a horrible game, but it comes with almost EVERYBODY from all 6 movies (except qwi gon jinn). To buy all of the main figs separately from the Star Wars Minis game would probably cost a bit more than 50 bucks. The downside is that the figs aren't stellar. But they are extremely close to the correct scale.
This is the first time I have EVER heard StarWars Epic Duels called a horrible game. It is one of my favorite games of all time. It's another Craig VanNess game... I just love that guy's games. Queen's Gambit anyone?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:29 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Queen's Gambit anyone?

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old July 2nd, 2007, 03:01 PM

Quote:
This is the first time I have EVER heard StarWars Epic Duels called a horrible game. It is one of my favorite games of all time. It's another Craig VanNess game... I just love that guy's games. Queen's Gambit anyone?
I played it once, and never really went back. I played it AFTER I played HeroScape, however, so it's very hard for ANY minis game to live up to the glory that is HeroScape!

Old July 2nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus
Quote:
I played it once, and never really went back. I played it AFTER I played HeroScape, however, so it's very hard for ANY minis game to live up to the glory that is HeroScape!
I dunno, maybe you're playing it with boring people. We always have a blast. When we get like 6+ players it really starts to shine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards