Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 11th, 2019, 06:34 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Looking to replace some lost scape.

Hate to be a downer, but last Saturday my house caught fire and I pretty much lost everything including my scape. My family and all of our pets ok, so don't worry about that. I should be getting insurance money within the month and have a place to live soon, heroscape is the only board game I've been able to play with literally anyone, and has stayed my favorite game since I found it, as such I'm looking to replace some of what I had and get a collection back up and running.

Looking for: 1 Marvel complete (minus box cuz who cares), 1 Complete RotV (minus box), 1 set of RotV terrain, 1 set of Marvel terrain, 1 squad Elite Onyx Vipers, and a complete Heroes of Bleakwoode. (We like snakes) I can cover shipping too. Will entertain all offers, would prefer to get this in one nice purchase but I'm ok with splitting. Don't know how much I can afford right now but I'll make it happen

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; April 11th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:35 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Looking to replace some lost scape.

Hey, I think I have a full set of MArvel figures, not terrain. I think I could also scrape together at least one each of the ROTV squads, if not the heroes. Would you be interested in that?
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:48 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey, I think I have a full set of MArvel figures, not terrain. I think I could also scrape together at least one each of the ROTV squads, if not the heroes. Would you be interested in that?
I'm more looking to get the things as complete so I get the figs, cards, dice, terrain, etc. since I need to start all over again. Buying as completes is ideal right now.

Old April 12th, 2019, 02:59 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Understandable. I’ll be hoping to sort through my stuff so I’ll let you know what I have complete.
Old April 12th, 2019, 04:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See my stuff on BGG Marketplace - I'll give you free shipping and a discount due to your loss. I think I have all your wants except I only have extra Marvel figures not terrain.
Old April 15th, 2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
See my stuff on BGG Marketplace - I'll give you free shipping and a discount due to your loss. I think I have all your wants except I only have extra Marvel figures not terrain.
Wow! Thank you leftOn, I'll grab some as soon as I have a place to ship it to!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades