Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 3rd, 2018, 05:24 AM

AngelicGuardian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: aksisu11 3/25/2017 wants and trades

Had a great dealing with Aksisu11. Its pretty hard to get heroscape in Australia, but Aksisu went above and beyond to make stuff available. Absolutely recommend, next time I need heroscape this guy will be my first point of call.
Old August 7th, 2018, 12:32 PM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Late post but ,
Had a great trade with Aksisu11. Received my figures fast and safe. Would recommend !!

. . . says Nikko
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:25 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

My experience buying from aksisu11 was mostly positive. The package arrived in a timely manner, and in decent condition. Two of the two-hex road tiles do appear discolored from sunlight, as were both the stone walls to a lesser extent, and all four of the army cards had writing on them. This is really not a big deal at all, but would have been nice to know prior to purchase. Unless it was in the OP of the thread and I'm just blind.

I did run into difficulties in communication; it took Austin nearly 3 weeks to respond to my private messages with what should have been a simple shipping estimate. There was also minor confusion about what product was available, but I'm not sure whether it's my fault or his - I may just have been blind and misread the OP. I also did not get a tracking number from Austin until after I already had the package.

Despite the difficulties I had I still think I'll enjoy my new stuff, and provided Austin be more on the ball with responding to messages and sending out tracking numbers, I would definitely recommend buying from him.
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:00 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Just had a nice trade with aksisu11. Items arrived on time, but were all in a grocery bag. Would have probably been better to have em in some Ziplocs. Also, like uberQ9 said the cards had some writing on them for some reason.

The figures and terrain themselves were in good condition, however! Good trading.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:44 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Hi everyone! Just decided to sell an Aquilla Alliance set shipped in the original box. Cards are laminated to protect them and are in great shape. Looking to sell the set for 200 with free shipping.

*sold*

Last edited by aksisu11; May 1st, 2019 at 11:22 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades