Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21st, 2020, 11:10 AM

Drake_Albion is surprisingly tart
First attempt at making a custom

Hello all, first time poster, very long-time lurker. (Even though I only signed up recently.) I have little experience playing HS, but do have a decent amount of creativity. As such, here are a few customs I've spent some time on. All use D&D Minis, because I have way too many of those.
Arkron Firescale (Half-red Dragon Fighter Mini)

Logic behind this Hero: I wanted to make a middle of the road Hero for my first custom. His Lava Resistance is a minor ability, reflecting his red dragon heritage, so I thought it made sense to make him able to get into fights others might balk at. For the Climb Ability, I just thought it would help him get to the fight faster in a hilly map. His attack is a bit high, but has middling defense and no way to attack more than once at the moment.

Cloudwalker (Astral Giant Mini)

Logic behind this Hero: I wanted a Jandar Giant that seemed like he was very against Utgar, and is almost a reskin of Jotun. I added Phantom Walk because he has no legs on his model. As a Giant, he has good attack and other stats, specifically his Range. It's high because he has a spear, which usually has a form of reach in other games. Please help, he's not that developed.

Oozymandias (Gelatinous Cube 5E edition)

It's a gelatinous cube. What needs saying?

I have a couple others in the back burners that are being developed, and if I'm on the right track in designing, please tell me. Any feedback is welcome.
-Drake

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs