Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 29th, 2012, 10:49 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I like it that you have a section for the C3G Heroes to get bonus content with the "Super Secret Password."
I like that you can't actually unlock it just by looking at the program's source.
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:19 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I like it that you have a section for the C3G Heroes to get bonus content with the "Super Secret Password."
I like that you can't actually unlock it just by looking at the program's source.
Hey, I know the C3G audience aren't a bunch of dummies. Kudos to you good sir for checking.
Old June 30th, 2012, 07:22 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the ability to create custom pdf's with just the figures I'm interested in -- great job!

Any chance of getting this to include the C3V cards?
Old June 30th, 2012, 07:43 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
I love the ability to create custom pdf's with just the figures I'm interested in -- great job!

We could possibly include C3V, but it'll cost them

I've thought about making a separate version for the C3V. If they're interested, I think we can work something out. If nothing else, I was thinking about letting users switch the drop downs to be text boxes so you can put in whatever URLs you want. The only downside would be that if you use a JPG, it will work, but you won't get the high quality that you would with the PDFs. I had to go through and create PNGs for all the cards and we could certainly do that with the C3V especially since the C3V cards aren't quite as numerous as the C3G. If there is enough interest, I'll put it together.
Old June 30th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some of the cards don't show up when I Generate the PDF, Especially the newer ones. Is that my problem or the program?
Old June 30th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post

We could possibly include C3V, but it'll cost them

I've thought about making a separate version for the C3V. If they're interested, I think we can work something out. If nothing else, I was thinking about letting users switch the drop downs to be text boxes so you can put in whatever URLs you want. The only downside would be that if you use a JPG, it will work, but you won't get the high quality that you would with the PDFs. I had to go through and create PNGs for all the cards and we could certainly do that with the C3V especially since the C3V cards aren't quite as numerous as the C3G. If there is enough interest, I'll put it together.
I'd like it for C3V too.
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:19 AM

RedPower Woo who?

It appears the program started for me, I was able to select the cards I wanted, but then when I hit the "Generate PDF" button, it waited a little while and then gave me a message saying "Generation Unsuccessful". Any thoughts as to what I can do to solve this problem?
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPower View Post
It appears the program started for me, I was able to select the cards I wanted, but then when I hit the "Generate PDF" button, it waited a little while and then gave me a message saying "Generation Unsuccessful". Any thoughts as to what I can do to solve this problem?
Could there be any firewall issues? Send me the log file when you try it again (help -> log file)
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hey, so there are two of us who print the backs!
At least 3 of us. It would be great as an option if it's possible to do it.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 1st, 2012, 03:36 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Some of the cards don't show up when I Generate the PDF, Especially the newer ones. Is that my problem or the program?
I've tested most of the newer cards and haven't had a problem. Which ones were giving you a problem? I've heard of a couple people that have trouble with lots of pages, how big a PDF were you shooting for?
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That rick worked just fine Snapple. I now have 6 of each on one sheet to get printed out. I wasn't sure how much space they would take up so I stopped at 6 but there is enough room for more then twice that many.

As far as who is missing, the recent public designs are not available. Baron Zemo, Spoiler, Lockheed, etc. are all not on the drop down menu even though their cards are available for all to see. I suspect they were left off because they have not been included as an official wave release yet. I believe that happens once they have 5-6 of the public designs done they want to organize into some kind of loosely themed booster.
I'm glad the trick worked. Using this technique, we should be able to produce multiples of whatever we like. It's not as easy as specifying the number of stickers you want, but it works. I'll have to add in an option for multiples at some point.

I checked those public designs in the c3g server and only lockheed is apparently officially released or maybe we just haven't moved the cards from the pre-release folder to the released folder. Lockheed's PDF is even giving me issues when opening him up in Photoshop, so not sure what to do there.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

They are all in ScapeMage's folder. Can you not access that folder on the server.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy