Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 17th, 2020, 07:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tattooed Man ~ FINAL EDITING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
There's like 2 and a half.
Is that enough to justify, like 30 designs?
Old March 17th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Kinda wishing we hadn't specified which marker was which here..or we could just separate out the shield part of it into a seperate power.
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Kinda wishing we hadn't specified which marker was which here..or we could just separate out the shield part of it into a seperate power.
it's not to late. This is the phase that deals with wording. As long as we aren't changing mechanics I don't care.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
it's not to late. This is the phase that deals with wording. As long as we aren't changing mechanics I don't care.
That's the thing though. Changing it to just purple Tattoo markers opens it up so any marker could be used for any of the effects.

Though separating out the Shield would make both a little cleaner while avoiding that issue altogether. I'm going to to toy with that and see what I can finagle.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

More like this is what I was thinking. Makes it a tad cleaner and easier to follow. Definitely not sold on the title for the second power though
Quote:
LIVING TATTOOS
At the start the game place 3 purple Tattoo Markers of the appropriate type on this card.
  • Barbed Wire: After moving Tattooed Man, you may remove the appropriate Tattoo Marker from this card. Choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Tattooed Man. For the remainder of this player turn, subtract 1 from that figure's Defense number.
  • Dragon: Before attacking with Tattooed Man, you may remove the appropriate Tattoo Marker from this card. Add 4 to his Range number and 1 to his Attack number for the remainder of this turn.
  • Snake: Once per round, before a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man begins its movement, you may remove the appropriate Tattoo Marker from this card to prevent that figure from moving this turn.
After taking a turn with Tattooed Man, if he did not move, you may replace a previously removed Tattoo Marker on this card.

THICK SKINNED
Before rolling defense dice for Tattooed Man, you may remove a Tattoo Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield to the roll.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can live with that. We can work on the name.

In the mean time I put up draft cards in the OP. I had them started already so it has Johnny's language.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:

In the mean time I put up draft cards in the OP. I had them started already so it has Johnny's language.
That's cool cause I took his language and built off of it.

Cards look good, but I was almost expecting like Tattoos around the border with how cards have been lately.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:

That's cool cause I took his language and built off of it.

Cards look good, but I was almost expecting like Tattoos around the border with how cards have been lately.
I'm the guy that does cool things with the mini's and comic art. The tigers were a different style. I did think about tattoos around the border but we already have the Purple Dragon tattoo on Casey Jones Dad. I may still do more later but that's all for tonight. Most of my fun here was matching the mini to the comic art and playing with the construct.

The strength of the art department right now is that we all have different talent sets.

Old March 17th, 2020, 11:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

My strength is that I don’t have a strength. Y’all just tolerate me cause I’ve been here for so long.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:58 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
My strength is that I don’t have a strength. Y’all just tolerate me cause I’ve been here for so long.
and you work cheap. Don't forget that one.

And honestly I'm the least talented...I just know all the passwords and can lock you all out of the site if you kick me out.

Old March 17th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Being a dabbler is a strength if you're good at it, and you are.
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like that. "Inked Up" or something for the second power would be cool - making it something we can also tag onto future tattoo-people designs.

For wording, I don't think we do the full "space" between pips like that. They're usually indented. Or something.

Did we settle on Manipulated for the Deathstroke-friendly class, or is that an older one? I know we settled on Naive for Terra (and probably Kid Flash and Power Girl for his Rebirth team), can't remember if we ended up going with something else for his mercs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library