Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th, 2009, 05:47 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
TV Show: Chuck

It's an odd time to be starting a thread for this show as it may very well be canceled... but I'm motivated to see it NOT get canceled. I'm sure many of you already watch, so I won't bore you with a synopsis, but I have to say that it's an AWESOME (pun intended) show, and one that my wife and I enjoy greatly.

As most of you probably know, NBC still hasn't decided on whether or not to renew the show for a third season, which is sad because the show is doing amazingly well in terms of plot, character development, etc.

There's a campaign going on right now to find a way to keep this show on the air, and here's a link to the latest post:

http://chucktv.net/2009/04/28/omg-now-what/

Here are two of the easiest things you can do from the list:For our part, we're buying nine foot-long subs from Subway for our Bible study meeting tonight, and letting Subway (a sponsor of the show) know that we value their support of the show.

Chuck needs you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV