Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 14th, 2010, 07:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Card/Rules Errata - The Definitive List

From Official Heroscape FAQ, Version 11.3.

Ancient Sanctum Room 3 Placement
“Battle for the Underdark”
Errata: On the setup for Room 3, place the Feral Troll directly
behind Pelloth
[Not really a card errata but still a rule errata.]

Fire Elemental
“Champions of the Forgotten Realms”
ERRATA: The Target Point for a Fire Elemental should be just
below the top flame on its head, where the indentations for its
eyes are.

Mimring
“Rise of the Valkyrie”
ERRATA: Mimring can use his horns as a secondary Target
Point.

Othkurik
“Battle for the Underdark”
ERRATA: Othkurik can use his neck spikes as a secondary
Target Point.

Also, if I feel so inclined I might photshop the errata to cards for ones that hasbro has not made - and even the ones they have made as they are crappier quality and have the weird red border. But I don't want to do extra work that someone else has done - so compile a list of cards we don't have errata for and I might be more motivated to do this.
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:21 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

weird red border = cut line

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
weird red border = cut line
Thanks Ry, I actually grabbed my book looking for those lines...

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:24 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the info, lefton4ya. Everything's been updated.

I'm still wondering about the Wyvern's rock and the question raised by b57123m. Any word on these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Does anybody know why the Wyvern's rock is a hit-zone and whether it's official errata or not? Also, how about spelling errors on the cards? I only know of one big one: Sgt. Drake (SotM) is listed as a Solider instead of a Soldier. (Is it because he's more solid that his RotV counterpart?) Are there more? I know they're not technically errata but I'd like to include them here if anybody knows of others. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Is the quastach's height going to be changed. Dzu-teh are med 6 and QH are med 5
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, old Drake is a Solider also, IIRC.
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:16 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope, only Drake 2.0. I know there's more misspellings out there but that's the only one that's ever been brought to my attention.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I wonder if they have already fixed the D3 cards in time before production? I.E when the design team previews here are they already being printed at the factory or is it just the "beta version" or "release candidate" for the cards. That would make sense, since we the users can proofread and theoryscape just like beta testers for software. It would reduce the need for errata if they preview here first before physically printing cards or even rulebooks and scenarios,. Truth or Dupuis can you confirm if they have a chance to fix the cards after preview here?
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:44 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I wonder if they have already fixed the D3 cards in time before production? I.E when the design team previews here are they already being printed at the factory or is it just the "beta version" or "release candidate" for the cards. That would make sense, since we the users can proofread and theoryscape just like beta testers for software. It would reduce the need for errata if they preview here first before physically printing cards or even rulebooks and scenarios,. Truth or Dupuis can you confirm if they have a chance to fix the cards after preview here?
I doubt they have time to do that. I bet D3 is already on the slow boat from China.
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:36 PM

What were the problems with the D3 cards?
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
What were the problems with the D3 cards?
Capes as non-hitzones. Errata has just been published that all capes, cloaks, coats are hitzones.
Old October 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

The only problem I have with that is if your shooting at an edge of a cape. Shooting just the cape shouldn't be a hit zone, this is something where house rules will need to come into play!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old October 5th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
The only problem I have with that is if your shooting at an edge of a cape. Shooting just the cape shouldn't be a hit zone, this is something where house rules will need to come into play!
And if I am shooting at a robot with a wooden bow, I shouldn't be ableto destroy it in one shot. These are game mechanics, not attempts at creating realistic simulations.

You are more than welcome to house rule what ever you want. The large majority of capes/cloaks/coats are already valid hit zones. All this ruling did was make that consistant.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's