Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 24th, 2013, 06:08 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
@marrowwick I am not sure I follow you.

I did not intend to change the power that much. It should read that you get 2 Life back for every Life the Clone has remaining. You would get the standard one for one for all other figures. Besides that, the only change was a straight 6 or higher on a d20 for all figures.
Oh. I thought you meant only one life for non-clones and 2 for clones

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old April 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

THX Tornado. Do you know when I should vote. That's my last post here (probably) sorry to keep getting in the way of Super Scape Progress...
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here is the nomination/voting thread.

Nominations are closed and the nominated designs are in the first post of the thread or the OP(original post).
You will have to wait until TB opens up voting, he will change the thread title to Time to Vote! or something like that. Then you can vote for your top three designs.

Were Nova and Groot in the Cosmic Marvel thread?
EDIT: Looks like they are drafted so you will have to wait until they are available for playtesting. I believe there is a Nova Prime public design floating around.

Do not worry about posts as long as they are C3G related, that is what we are here for. I hope you choose to get more involved in playtesting, we can always use the help.

There is C3G Question Dump thread but it is most likely buried.

If you look in the SP(second post) of the Welcome to C3G thread you will find tons of helpful links.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 24th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old April 25th, 2013, 02:06 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hm. First design in a while. Not sure if anyone else has him designed/drafted, but I had some ideas I figured I'd put out there.

Taskmaster

Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

Human
Unique Hero
Instructor (Criminal? Crime Lord?)
Calculating
Medium 5

Photographic Reflexes
At the start of the game, choose up to three Human Unique Heroes without the Super Strength special power in any player's army. Taskmaster may use any Special Attack on any card chosen for Photographic Reflexes. If the Special Attack refers to a chosen figure or a chosen figure's card, it instead refers to Taskmaster or Taskmaster's card instead.

Mirrored Counter Strike
When rolling defense dice against an adjacent normal attack, if you roll the same number of shields as the attacker rolls skulls, the attacking figure receives one wound.

Criminal Training
If a criminal figure you control adjacent to Taskmaster attacks an opponent's figure and does not inflict any wounds, that criminal may attack the same figure one additional time.

Not entirely sure about his criminal training power. Maybe some sort of minor, passive buff to all criminals in your army?

Last edited by All Your Pie; April 26th, 2013 at 02:42 AM.
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He was drafted, but is currently up for grabs. Nothing like Hero retirements here and there to free up some coveted picks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So with all the new Mercenaries, I thought I'd make another figure do expand the faction a bit. This one was actually one of my first, but I've edited it to work more with the Mercs.

Sin

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@AYP: I actually wrote-up a design for Taskmaster, but it seems to have made itself scarce. However, I like your design more than mine.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed, cool Taskmaster.

Pick Dredd and Punisher and you got 5 special attacks for two choices. I would want the Crossbow SA that Huntress and Buffy have. Double attacks of 5 is evil.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:08 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

If my opinion counts for squat, that taskmaster looks fun to play with!
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the overall direction for Taskmaster, not sure on the powers as they are now.

I have theme issues with Photographic Reflexes, lots of SA are not something that can be replicated. Does he grow a bazooka on his arm in order to fire the Punishers APR? How about Johnny Storms' SA, can Taskmaster suddenly bust into a fireball? How about Emma Frosts' mental attack?
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, there are a few theme breaks. The idea is that, before battle, he watches tapes and recordings of the heroes he wants to imitate and brings the appropriate equipment to mimic the attacks, but with Telepaths or, say, Living Laser, it doesn't always make sense. I'm not sure how to rule out situations like that, though, without clunky wording.
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Taskmaster's powers do seem a little wonky. I don't think the equipment is really a problem (Tasky always carries an absurd amount of gear, and at one point even had a neat little gadget that could form solid light constructs to mimic different kinds of weaponry), but mutant powers and suchlike are a little off.

Assuming you want to do something different from Echo (because two Echos would be boring anyway). . . maybe limit him to mimicking Humans? That would cut down on his usefulness, but would I think cut most of the weird powers and keep the ones that make sense.

(Not completely sure if my input is needed/wanted/allowed here, but I thought I'd chip in)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy