Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 24th, 2023, 11:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Final Roundup

Zackando's Army : Vulcanmechs, Rats x2, Himmelskralle

Me: Ebon Armor, Tarn Viking Warriors, Izumi Samurai, Nakita Agents, James Murphy, Martial La Hire

I figured Rats, Himmel, and VMechs was going to be the play because there's a lot of choices that make things harder for me. Because I knew VMechs were pretty much guaranteed I knew I needed Nakitas. Because I expected Rats I needed Murphy. That left me with 155 points. Bringing Tagawa left me with little offense outside of them and the Nakitas and with the SAs of the VMechs and Himmel's nomming that felt risky. I didn't have a great answer for Himmel except for Martial La Hire and that left me with enough points to grab either Kozuke and Oto or Tarns and Izumi. I decided I'd rather have more spaces and the high defense made them less susceptible to Himmel nomming.

We started out and he led rats while I charged Ebon across the field. He set up in a small clump outside of Lorja Ivor but surprised me by not actually taking the glyph. I threw my Ebon into the fray and started attacking rats managing to kill two rats while he managed to snipe an Ebon. None of the Ebon were in a great place to sneak attacks in on the VMechs without taking 2 or 3 disengages so I went all Nakitas while he split OMs between Himmel and the Mechs. I was very fortunate that Himmel did not manage to kill the Ebon she was engaged with in two tries. This allowed me to put my Nakitas in a good position but they didn't roll especially well and so despite all my attacks I only managed to knock off all the markers.

I never got smoke powder and they managed to whittle me down to a single Nakita on my next turn but I was able to bring a newly rejuvenated Ebon to hit a VMech with a 5 skull attack killing it. I brought up the Tarn and managed to get a double Berserker allowing them to engage Himmel and the two VMechs. I managed to kill one of the VMechs dropping him down to a single one and put a second wound on Himmel.

Himmel then began a game where she would kill a figure, I would replace it with an Ebon, she would kill the Ebon, and then it would go back on that same squad and we would rinse and repeat. While this was going on she managed to kill all my Tarns and the last Nakita but he also lost his remaining VMech and Himmel took 2 more wounds from a Tarn attack. I had also moved Martial La Hire up close enough that he could engage and he had killed a rat on his way up dropping Zack down to 5 rats.

I won initiative and had it on my only active Ebon and managed to kill Himmel with it. I then took the opportunity to go attack more rats and managed to murder two with Martial and then follow it up with a Shotgun blast by Murphy dealing a wound to Martial and killing a rat. We called it at the end of the round after the last two rats failed to do any damage to Martial.

Good game Zack and best of luck going forward.

~Dysole, absolutely loving playing with the Ebon

Last edited by Dysole; February 25th, 2023 at 04:57 AM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 12:30 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Play In For Keeps

The Play-In are on Succession.

The quozl (3-1) v. dok (3-1) armies are:
The Shallow End
* Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Shades of Bleakwoode
Paying the Ax Tax
* Beorn Boltcutter, Darrak Ambershard, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3

dok chooses who places first.

~Dysole, moving us forward
Old February 27th, 2023, 02:24 PM

Playoff the Wall

The Quarterfinals are on Percolator.

The chris perkins (4-0) v. zackando (3-1) armies are:
Good Doggos
* Arktos, Bahadur, Bol, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Below Average
* Himmelskralle, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Deathreaversx2, Knights of Blackgaardx2, Sahuagin Raiderx2

zackando chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (3-1) v. megasilver (3-1) armies are:
Vark of the Covenant
* Arktos, Heracles, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs

* Eltahale, Heirloom, 10th Regiment of Footx3, Phantom Knightsx2

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-1) v. foudzing (3-1) armies are:

* Airborne Elite, Kursus, Swaysil, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx4, Roman Archersx3
Attack of titans
* Avernus, Bol, Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental, Iron Golem

kevindola chooses who places first.

Dysole will play the winner of the Play-in game.

~Dysole, sending out the rest that can be set up
Old February 27th, 2023, 02:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS 51 - Delta Sideboards - Round 4 Until 2/28

Looks like I have a tough schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 1st, 2023, 02:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Foudzing: Talingul, Boreos, Lilja, Iron Golem, Bol
kd: Armocs x3, Roman Archers x3, Zogross, Swaysil

The constructs got a R1-R2 intiative switch and Boro + Lilja were smacking snakes around. (killing 4 in that stretch). I surrouded Lilja but 4 attacks got nothing.

But Foudzing's luck changed with taking 1 wound from Opp. Strike and the other 2 attacks blocked so less than nothing on his next OM. The snakes put 4 wounds on Lilja (1 life left) and 1 hit on Boreos. Lilja/Boro got 2 more kills (3 snakes left), before the Archers took aim and shattered Lilja (no Shards though due to the special attack saving 3 targets)

Boreos started picking off Archers, but 2 Arrow Volleys killed the Elemental, and by that time Iron Golem was in the mix too.

This left 7 Archers, 2 Vipers, Zogross, Swaywil vs. Tal, Iggy, Bol

Iron Golem tanked through Zogross and the snakes although it took a while. In that time, Swaysil put 3 hits on Talingul and then the Romans finished Talingul off.

Next was a long slow cat and mouse. (More like hippo and sloth) between Iggy and the Roman archers as they split up pinging. Iggy actually being the faster caught and smashed some, but took 1 ping eventually. Bol died to Wannok, and Swaysil rolled 4 skulls to kill Iggy while he was frantically trying to reach the Roman on Wannok.

I won with 3 Archers, and full life Swayswil.

Roman Archers in their first outing for me this event put the last wound on Lilja, 3 wounds on Talingul, 3 wounds on Boro, 1 wound on IG and killed Bol.
Old March 1st, 2023, 11:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Play In For Keeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Play-In are on Succession.

The quozl (3-1) v. dok (3-1) armies are:
The Shallow End
* Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Shades of Bleakwoode
Paying the Ax Tax
* Beorn Boltcutter, Darrak Ambershard, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3

dok chooses who places first.

~Dysole, moving us forward
I tried to make it close but Beorn, dwarves, and Raelin with the help of the disengage glyph overran my rats & Q9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 1st, 2023, 11:34 PM

Quarter Pounder

The Quarterfinals are on Percolator.

The dysole (4-0) v. dok (4-1) armies are:
Tubthumping
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, James Murphy, Kate Crawford, Kozuke Samurai, Martial La Hire, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors
Paying the Ax Tax

dysole chooses who places first.

~Dysole, moving us along
Old March 2nd, 2023, 10:50 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS 51 - Delta Sideboards - Quarterfinals

Pretty disappointing end to the season. Megasilver went with 2x PKs, 2x 10th Reg, and Heirloom, I went with the Varks/Marro. I played the opening very conservatively against the PKs, which are such a sucky matchup for the Varks. Had a pretty solid position after two rounds even though the PKs stuck around longer and killed more than I wanted them to. Won a nice initiative in round 3, but both a Swiftfang and Arktos failed to kill their 10th targets that they should have (5v3s not going through), and that allowed a full squad to rampage through the rest of the Varks with 1/13 shields rolled that turn. Arktos failed another of his attacks on his next two turns, now the 3rd failed 5v3, letting a full squad close and finish him off. A nasty intiative switch let Mega kill 3/4 MW, and a successful clone couldn't save them. Mega finished with 6th 10th Reg and a full life Heirloom.
I liked my sideboards a lot. Even though I didn't get to use Heracles, there were so many matchups where he would've been fantastic. I also think that Vark army is really solid at this point total, and this quarterfinals game could've turned into a MW win real quick with just one or two different rolls. Looking foward to the next season.
Old March 5th, 2023, 11:54 PM

Semi Truck

The Semifinals are on Stoker.

The dysole (5-0) v. kevindola (4-1) armies are:
Tubthumping
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, James Murphy, Kate Crawford, Kozuke Samurai, Martial La Hire, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors

* Airborne Elite, Kursus, Swaysil, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx4, Roman Archersx3

dysole chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (5-0) v. megasilver (4-1) armies are:
Good Doggos
* Arktos, Bahadur, Bol, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs

chris perkins chooses who places first.

~Dysole, trucking us along
Old March 6th, 2023, 12:53 AM

It Went How You Expected

dok: Dwarves x2, Raelin, Marro Warriors, Isamu

Me: Ebon, Nakitas, Tarn, Izumi, Tagawa, Otonashi

I thought he was going to go Dwarves x3, Darrak, MWs and so I wanted the two samurai squads with 5 defense and Nakita Agents. With my remaining points Tarn and Oto felt better than Kate and Oto or Martial La Hire.

The game looked roughly even going into things at the start as he set up a pod with MWs and I moved Ebon forward. I killed an MW and put a Wannok wound on Raelin. Next round though everything clicked into place as Nakitas moved forward and killed 2/3 MWs and then went 4/5 on engagement strike against dwarves. This led to me killing the last MW and putting Raelin one life from death. I would go 1/2 on remaining engagement strikes as I finished off Raelin and then brought up Tagawa. dok conceded as I claimed Wannok and prepared to attack up at his two remaining dwarves.

~Dysole, short and sweet
Old March 8th, 2023, 03:57 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Semi Truck

Quote:
The chris perkins (5-0) v. megasilver (4-1) armies are:
Good Doggos

chris perkins chooses who places first.
Edit: game moved back a day

Playing tomorrow (3/9) @ 9 pm EST

Last edited by Chris Perkins; March 8th, 2023 at 08:23 PM.
Old March 9th, 2023, 08:52 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Foudzing: Talingul, Boreos, Lilja, Iron Golem, Bol
kd: Armocs x3, Roman Archers x3, Zogross, Swaysil

The constructs got a R1-R2 intiative switch and Boro + Lilja were smacking snakes around. (killing 4 in that stretch). I surrouded Lilja but 4 attacks got nothing.

But Foudzing's luck changed with taking 1 wound from Opp. Strike and the other 2 attacks blocked so less than nothing on his next OM. The snakes put 4 wounds on Lilja (1 life left) and 1 hit on Boreos. Lilja/Boro got 2 more kills (3 snakes left), before the Archers took aim and shattered Lilja (no Shards though due to the special attack saving 3 targets)

Boreos started picking off Archers, but 2 Arrow Volleys killed the Elemental, and by that time Iron Golem was in the mix too.

This left 7 Archers, 2 Vipers, Zogross, Swaywil vs. Tal, Iggy, Bol

Iron Golem tanked through Zogross and the snakes although it took a while. In that time, Swaysil put 3 hits on Talingul and then the Romans finished Talingul off.

Next was a long slow cat and mouse. (More like hippo and sloth) between Iggy and the Roman archers as they split up pinging. Iggy actually being the faster caught and smashed some, but took 1 ping eventually. Bol died to Wannok, and Swaysil rolled 4 skulls to kill Iggy while he was frantically trying to reach the Roman on Wannok.

I won with 3 Archers, and full life Swayswil.

Roman Archers in their first outing for me this event put the last wound on Lilja, 3 wounds on Talingul, 3 wounds on Boro, 1 wound on IG and killed Bol.
Kevin forgot to mention I made a big mistake that game, I simply forgot that Boreos could take opponnent figures. I forgot it because it was useless all 4 previous games I had (first game Varks were large, second game Boreos got one shot by Hercales, third game vs 10th it's better to attack from range, and 4th game Varks again) so I didn't use the power that way even a single time (!!!) .
So I completely forgot it in this game and there was a moment I could have taken Zorgross and smash 3 attacks of 5 on him without being adjacent to vipers AND only a single viper would be able to engage Lilja next turn. So that play would have make the game completely different, win wasn't assured but it would have been much easier for IG to clean out afterward.

I lost that game purely on lack of Heroscape knowledge, Boreos, Lilja, Zorgross interaction and many more lol.

I still think Kevin should have taken both Airborne Elite and Romans Archers which were two cards I had no answer to, it would have made for a weird build, but I still think it was better.

I think the construct build is super good and is one of the top dogs in delta, I ran into literally only bad machups (except maybe that last game but still Romans Archers were very strong) and still managed a 3-2. I think the construct weren't very suited for this sideboard format, taking Avernus was a mistake as Boreos is simply essential, IG and GIE were good they did their job right I think they are much better than what we gave them credit for. But of course the trio of Boreos, Lilja, Talingul was the real deal, carried most games, huge number of possibilities every turn, high damage potential, high disruption potential, you can choose to turtle with Talingul 7 range if you want to etc. etc... very very nice build.
I think it's an extremly strong army with high-skillcap (I did some mistakes in all games) I might try it again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events