Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2015, 06:01 PM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker
Re: Book of Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Public Playtesting)

No problem, like Sock said I was heading to class. Basically the first game was Martian Manhunter moving taking potshots at invisible woman while Firestorm wasn't able to get in a good position to attack, then Mm used Meteorite to strip away his order markers, I think the most was 2 in one round but it was typically just one. Fore his matrix it basically came down to poor die rolls on the instability. The multiple intagibility figures just proved a very poor match up for firestorm. The few wounds that were inflicted were healed away by MM using BT, swamp thing just tried to heal and go for beast who was still in his base and was cut down on his way.

The second game was far more in favor of Firestorm, with Valkyrie forcing the other army to target her combined with Invisible Woman provided several back to back turns of the matrix. I got very lucky getting 3 shields on 4 dice three times and combining that with the attacks on the turns with failed instability rolls he defeated the team. Red Skull was unable to get a chance to use the cube to put the final wound on Firestorm and he eventually died after a few turns of trading blows with Firestorm.

If you need anymore just ask but my class is starting soon.
Old July 21st, 2015, 06:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thanks! That helps a lot! If you wouldn't mind PMing Yodaking with details about Amanda Waller's playtest, we'd appreciate that too.
No problem, done. We'll make sure to put it in the tests next time.
Old July 21st, 2015, 10:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really cool design in the SP! Loving this one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:29 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

FYI, there is also the New 52 series mini. (Has translucent plastic and a decent pose.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 1st, 2015, 07:20 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Firestorm

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Firestorm (330), Iron Patriot (290), Invisible Woman (215), Blob (165) (1000) VS Quasar (370), Ronan (360), Kree Scout x7 (280) (1010)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal:
1 Scout destroyed, 2 wounds to Quasar.
Matrix Instability: 2 times rolled -5; 0 times rolled 16+, out of 5 rolls.
Firestorm Matrix 4: 0 times used, 0 shields out of 0 dice, 0 wounds healed, 0 wounds inflicted, 0 glyphs destroyed.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Firestorm (330), Star-Lord (250), Weather Wizard (100), Zombie (120) (800) VS Ms Marvel (350), Bizarro (310), Spider-Girl (140) (800)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal:
3 wounds to Bizarro,
Matrix Instability: 2 times rolled -5; 0 times rolled 16+, out of 6 rolls.
Firestorm Matrix 4: 3 times used, 4 shields out of 12 dice, 0 wounds healed, 4 wounds inflicted (4 to Ms Marvel), 0 glyphs destroyed.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Firestorm (330), Star-Lord (250), Weather Wizard (100), Zombie (120) (800) VS Ms Marvel (350), Bizarro (310), Spider-Girl (140) (800)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal:
3 wounds to Spider-Girl, 3 wounds to Bizarro.
Matrix Instability: 2 times rolled -5; 1 times rolled 16+, out of 4 rolls.
Firestorm Matrix 4: 0 times used, 0 shields out of 0 dice, 0 wounds healed, 0 wounds inflicted, 0 glyphs destroyed.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I found him pretty much balanced. I never did particularly well with him (my D20 was against him, and I only had one really good Matrix roll), but he still felt like a low-300s level unit for me. If he rolls well and can get set up, watch out! He works well with the general synergy units, but isn’t particularly strong with any of them. His high move and solid stats also help make him a solid offensive unit.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Very fun. As I said, I didn’t get and really great turns with him, but he’s still solid. Firestorm Matrix can force the opponent’s hand a little bit, and make them careful about how they play.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 1st, 2015, 09:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank TB

It looks like we have a good collection of tests, does anyone have any overall thoughts? I think the 330 seems like where he is right now (with fluctuations between 300 adn 350). Does 330 seem appropriate for him thematically ( @Spidey'tilIDie )or do we need to adjust one way or the other? Everyone seems to think he's fun and I agree which was my goal.
@TrollBrute @Viegon @Karat @johnny139 @SirGalahad

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 1st, 2015, 10:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm seeing a small price-bump, more like 340 or so. I think that's a pretty appropriate place for him thematically.
Old August 1st, 2015, 11:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm seeing a small price-bump, more like 340 or so. I think that's a pretty appropriate place for him thematically.
I was good anywhere up to 350 but worried due to his swinginess that 350 would keep him off the board so 340 doesn't upset me any. I'll see what the consensuses is.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 10:03 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, 330-340 seems like the right spot for him.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 2nd, 2015, 12:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I trust your judgement.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 08:41 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

In my games, he felt more like 320, but anywhere in the 320-350 range would work fine for him, I think.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 3rd, 2015, 09:33 AM
A Man of Taste

I guess that's the trouble with a swingy figure like this. He can have games where he plays at 350 but he is just as likely to play at 300 so do you price him so he never comes in over powered but then risk no one playing him.

@Tornado and @Aggressive Sock I'd like you get your opinions on this as well since you both had a lot of chances with him as well. Would you still draft him at 340?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library