Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th, 2021, 05:32 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Shiftrex Comic Customs

Greetings All,

I'm new to the Comic Custom side of the forum and have just started working with some things that just don't fit into the Valhalla side of the house at all. Because of that, my stuff probably won't have point costs! Feel free to suggest them.

My main focus is on Shounen Jump comics and obscure characters from Marvel/D.C. though hopefully now that I'm making customs I can find some other things that I enjoy. Also, I don't have photo shop so I'll be using a text format for all my customs until I decide to upgrade my game a bit. Thanks for looking!

Customs by Series:

Marvel
Spoiler Alert!

D.C.
Spoiler Alert!

Bleach

Last edited by Shiftrex; January 11th, 2022 at 12:51 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations