Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 19th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
IAmBatman's Comic Customs

A
ALPHA CENTURION
AMAZO
ANTI-MONITOR
AQUALAD Garth
AQUAMAN Arthur Curry
THE ATOM Al Pratt
THE ATOM Ray Palmer
RAY PALMER The Atom
AZRAEL Jean Paul Valley

B
BANE
BATGIRL Cassandra Cain
BATMAN Bruce Wayne TNT, NM24 and Hextr1p's Art Version
BATMAN Dick Grayson
BATWOMAN Kathy Kane
BEAST BOY Garfield Logan
BIBBO BIBBOWSKI
BIG BARDA
BIRD
BIZARRO
BLACK ADAM
BLACK CANARY Dinah Lance
BLACK MANTA
BLUE BEETLE Ted Kord
BONES
BOOSTER GOLD Michael Carter
BRAINIAC
BRONZE TIGER

C
DAVID CAIN
CAPTAIN ATOM
CAP'N BOOMERANG
CAPTAIN COLD Leonard Snart
CAPTAIN MARVEL Billy Batson
CAPTAIN MARVEL JR Freddy Freeman
CATWOMAN Selina Kyle
CHEETAH Barbara Ann Minerva
CLAYFACE Preston Payne
CLAYTHING
CLOWN HENCHMEN
CONDUIT Kenny Braverman
CONNOR HAWKE
COUNT VERTIGO
CYBORG Vic Stone
CYBORG SUPERMAN Hank Henshaw

D
DARKSEID
DEADSHOT
DEATHSTROKE Slade Wilson
THE DEMON Etrigan
DESPERO
DOCTOR FATE
DOCTOR LIGHT
DOCTOR MID-NITE Charles McNider
DOOMSDAY
DUBBILEX

E
ECLIPSO
THE ERADICATOR
EXTANT

F
FLASH Barry Allen
FLASH Jay Garrick
FLASH Wally West

G
GANGBUSTER
GENERAL ZOD
GIGANTA Doris Zeul
GOLD
GORILLA GRODD
GOTHAM CITY CRIMELORD
GREEN ARROW Oliver Queen
GREEN LANTERN Alan Scott
GREEN LANTERN Guy Gardner
GREEN LANTERN Hal Jordan
GREEN LANTERN John Stewart
GREEN LANTERN Kyle Rayner
GUARDIAN

H
HARLEY QUINN
HAWKMAN
HAWKGIRL Shayera Hol
HOURMAN Rex Tyler
HOURMAN Rick Tyler

I
IRON

J
JADE
THE JOKER

K
KALIBAK
KID FLASH Wally West
KILLER CROC Waylon Jones
KRYPTONITE MAN

L
LADY CLAYFACE
LADY SHIVA
LADY SPELLBINDER
LEAD
LEX LUTHOR
LEX LUTHOR Battlesuit
LOBO
LOIS LANE

M
THE MAD HATTER Jervis Tech
MAN-BAT Kirk Langstrom
MARTIAN MANHUNTER J'onn J'onzz
MARY MARVEL Mary Batson
MAXIMA
MERCURY
METALLO
METAMORPHO Rex Mason
MIRROR MASTER
MISS MARTIAN M'gann Morzz
MISTER MIRACLE
MISTER MXYZPTLK
MISTER TERRIFIC Michael Holt
MONGUL

N
NEWSBOY LEGION
NIGHTWING Dick Grayson
NON

O
OBSIDIAN
ORACLE Barbara Gordon
ORION

P
PARASITE
THE PENGUIN Oswald Cobblepot
PLASTIC MAN
PLATINUM
POISON IVY Pamela Isley
POWER GIRL Kara Zor-El

Q

R
RA'S AL GHUL
RAVAGER Rose Wilson
WHITE RAVEN Rachel Roth
RED HOOD Jason Todd
RED ROBIN Tim Wayne
RED TORNADO
REVERSE FLASH Professor Zoom
THE RIDDLER Edward Nigma
ROBIN Damian Wayne
ROBIN Dick Grayson
ROBIN Jason Todd
ROBIN Stephanie Brown
ROBIN Tim Drake

S
SANDMAN Wesley Dodds
SCARECROW Jonathan Crane
SINESTRO
SOLOMON GRUNDY
SPECTRE Jim Corrigan
SPEEDY Roy Harper
STARFIRE Koriand'r
STARMAN Ted Knight
STARMAN Jack Knight
STEEL John Henry Irons
SUPERBOY Kon-El
SUPERGIRL Kara Zor-El
SUPERGIRL Linda Danvers
SUPERGIRL Matrix
SUPERMAN Kal-El TNT

T
TALIA AL GHUL
TERRA Tara Markov
TIN
TROGG
TWO-FACE Harvey Dent

U
UBU
ULTIMATE CLAYFACE Basil Karlov
URSA

V
THE VENTRILOQUIST AND SCARFACE Arnold Wesker

W
WHITE MARTIANS squad
WILDCAT Ted Grant
WONDER GIRL Donna Troy
WONDER WOMAN Diana Troy

X

Y

Z
ZATANNA
ZOMBIE

BAT SIGNAL GLYPH card

ITEMS

GREEN POWER RINGS
GREEN POWER RING Alan Scott
GREEN POWER RING Hal Jordan
GREEN POWER RING John Stewart
GREEN POWER RING Kyle Rayner

YELLOW POWER RINGS
YELLOW POWER RING Guy Gardner
YELLOW POWER RING Sinestro

KRYPTONITE (In Need of Revision)
GREEN KRYPTONITE BULLETS
GREEN KRYPTONITE
RED KRYPTONITE
GOLD KRYPTONITE
BLACK KRYPTONITE
BLUE KRYPTONITE
WHITE KRYPTONITE

All customs now on display here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11744

Last edited by IAmBatman; December 8th, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old February 19th, 2007, 02:27 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Eliminate Aquaman and your good but thats my opinion Aquaman always such a worthless hero

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old February 19th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Aquaman's no favorite of mine, but he comes in handy around water - and I do like a HS map full of nice sparkly water tiles ...
Old February 19th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
for Robin what about bonding with Batman?

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old February 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

The Sidekick (since Batman is a vigilante) and Dynamic Duo powers both allow Robin to bond with Batman, as well as some others I'll be writing up, such as Nightwing, Batgirl, etc.
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Actually I like Aquaman alot, I would lose the ability to have others move faster through the water, but that is such a useful ability too, I guess I could live with 4 powers. I am not sure batman is worth his points as he is written up. You may want to drop him to 120.
Old February 19th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Actually I like Aquaman alot, I would lose the ability to have others move faster through the water, but that is such a useful ability too, I guess I could live with 4 powers. I am not sure batman is worth his points as he is written up. You may want to drop him to 120.
I'm glad you like Aquaman! Batman's original value (originally 150) was based on him having 4 attack and having Counterstrike and Stealth Dodge both in addition to the other powers. Where both of these powers really seem to fit him, I'm trying to trim characters down to three powers each - with Aquaman being one I was unsure of. It almost seems like he needs an extra power to increase his "coolness" factor.
Anyway, I think you may be right about decreasing Batman's cost. After all, he's pretty human when stacked up against characters like Superman and it seems like after teaming Batman and Robin, you should have more than 60 pts. left to form an anti-Superman squad. I'm also wondering if Robin, with only four lives, shouldn't be lowered to the 80-90 range. A Batman/Robin duo for 200 would be a nice easy fit in a lot of armies, I'd think.
Then again, the best way to figure all of this out is playtesting, which I definitely think is in order when I actually have the time!
Thanks for the feedback, Tiberius - additional comments, critiques, etc, always welcome.
Old February 19th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Not sure if this is the right way or place to ask it, but does anyone have any advice for how to generate those spiffy custom cards I've seen people with on here? I know next to nothing about it, but I'd love to make some cards for my DC customs here.
Old February 20th, 2007, 04:31 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Not sure if this is the right way or place to ask it, but does anyone have any advice for how to generate those spiffy custom cards I've seen people with on here? I know next to nothing about it, but I'd love to make some cards for my DC customs here.
Read the stickies at the top of the classic HS customs section. Lots of good stuff there...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old February 20th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Good advice, Doc. Thanks for the tip!
Old April 2nd, 2007, 09:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Edited! I figured out how to post cards, so I've put up the first of many. Six JLAers and some of their mortal enemies.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Edited! I figured out how to post cards, so I've put up the first of many. Six JLAers and some of their mortal enemies.
Glad I could help

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations