Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 11th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Honestly, I think I like Archie's write up pretty much as is (with potential for personality swap). I'd at least want to try him with Nightwing before deciding that their leadership shouldn't enhance each other's.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That water constructs/absorption ability is pretty cool. And I agree with MrNobody that Noble is a good personality. I updated my post with the Noble personality.

And agreed on Nightwing. He's the lynchpin of the Titan faction so any Titan army without him is going to be a bit weaker. I don't think it's awful if Kaldur & Nightwing do work together, since they did in Season 2 (eventually). The most powerful Kaldur build likely will not be the original 6 members of Young Justice, but as long as they work decently together I'd be happy. Points will limit you taking all the Titan synergizers, anyway, assuming you want some other Titans/Sidekicks.
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Comic Kaldur definitely doesn't have leadership experience - he's been the "newbie" in both his appearances, pre- and post-New 52. I don't think he even joined the Titans/YJ in the old continuity.

I'd have to pull out my draft, but from what I remember it was an Aquatic Strength type power, aquakinesis, and an electricity power. Pretty much a beater for a Sidekick army. I'm not against going with an Earth-16 version, but yeah, wouldn't reflect his comic appearances at all.
Old May 15th, 2019, 09:09 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Anyone got a Black Manta write up. i would love to see how he would look.

Old May 15th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He already went through testing so you will have to wait for his release.
Very cool A3n design.
The cards are pretty awesome as well. Great work from Arkham.
Old May 15th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Nice. Black Manta is one I've really wanted to see too, especially since the Aquaman movie.
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It should happen this year.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2019, 04:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Aquaman movie? It already did. Back in December.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old May 15th, 2019, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Aquaman movie? It already did. Back in December.
December was last year.

Oh, or do you mean December this year? Yeah, that should happen this year.

Old May 16th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = MUSIC MEISTER
SECERET IDENTITY = DENNIS NEVILLE PROWELL

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST?
PERSONALITY = FLAMBOYANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

VOCAL HYPNOSIS 15
After moving and before attacking with Music Meister, you may choose an opponent’s figure within 6 spaces of Music Meister and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. While a figure is Vocally Hypnotized, it has the Hypnotized personality instead of what is listed on its Army Card. If a Hero affected by this special power is no longer within 6 spaces of Music Meister at the end of the round, remove any Order Markers on that figure's Army Card and return control of the figure and that figure's Army Card to the player who controlled the figure before it became Vocally Hypnotized.

CHOREOGRAPHED COMBAT
When Music Meister or any figure you control with the Hypnotized personality attacks a figure with a normal attack and the defending figure rolls exactly;
  • 1 fewer shield than the number of skulls you rolled, immediately roll for Vocal Hypnosis against the defending figure, even if it is not within 6 spaces of Music Meister.
  • the same number of shields as you rolled skulls, you may attack again with a normal attack.
  • 1 more shield than the number of skulls you rolled, you must move the attacking figure exactly 3 spaces. Figures moved this way will take any leaving engagement attacks.

ENCORE ESCAPE
Once per game, when Music Meister would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may ignore those wounds and place Music Meister in your Start Zone. Music Meister will not take any leaving engagement attacks when placed with Encore Escape.
This guy is honestly more Out-There material than anything else, but he has had a small cameo in the BATB tie-in comic, so maybe it's workable?
Old May 16th, 2019, 03:20 PM

I think he probably has some comic background. Worth researching.

Old May 16th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think he probably has some comic background. Worth researching.
Everywhere I’ve looked has said he’s only appeared in the Batman: Brave and the Bold show, in the Supergirl show, and the BatB comics. I think comics as a medium just aren’t exactly conducive to the idea of a guy who turns the world around him into a musical.

Btw, I should probably explain who this is. Music Meister was created for a musical episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoon. His power is that he can hypnotize people by singing, forcing everyone else to sing and dance as well while they do his bidding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy