Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 1st, 2019, 06:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I hear that! I have way too much unplayed stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Eric Lang makes me want to back that, but I also can't get everything to the table currently.
I think there is going to be more of these comments /thoughts by gamers. So much great stuff out there and people buy a lot of neat games, but then find out that they have a hard time getting many games played.

I've been culling my collection and need to get rid of more. Also, aside from a few minis games I already have that are competitive, I only look for games that can be played solo as well as co-op and competitive is not as big a factor. That way I don't always need to rely on a game group or friends being available.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 1st, 2019, 06:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, cooperative games get a lot more play in my group, so I heavily prefer those now. But, yeah, I think the gaming industry has to be hitting critical mass and that the cult of the new has got to slow down here. I'm selling (for deep discounts) about six or seven games this coming Sunday, just to clear shelf space.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 1st, 2019, 07:31 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Eric Lang makes me want to back that, but I also can't get everything to the table currently.
I think there is going to be more of these comments /thoughts by gamers. So much great stuff out there and people buy a lot of neat games, but then find out that they have a hard time getting many games played.

I've been culling my collection and need to get rid of more. Also, aside from a few minis games I already have that are competitive, I only look for games that can be played solo as well as co-op and competitive is not as big a factor. That way I don't always need to rely on a game group or friends being available.
This I why I had kids.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 1st, 2019, 07:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:

This I why I had kids.
Yeah, well my twin daughters are 16 and stopped being interested in games a couple years ago. I can occasionally get them to play, maybe a couple times a year.

So the kids strategy worked for a bit

Old August 1st, 2019, 08:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

They'll come back around to gaming again at some point if they enjoyed it when they were younger. The teenage years are just full of other distractions and concerns. The only problem is once they figure out games can still be a fun time, they've moved out of the house. It's Christmas visits and the like where we still play a game together.
Old August 1st, 2019, 11:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Let's hope so YK

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:12 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Taeblewalker,

Looks pretty Norse! Its an adventure game, which is not my thing--but if you buy it, I'll play it...
Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:44 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Eric M. Lang's third mythology game will be Ankh: Gods of Egypt

https://cmon.com/news/cmon-announces-ankh-board-game

Kickstarter is scheduled for the end of the year.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like I'll be kickstarting a new CMON game at the end of the year then. Really enjoyed both Blood Rage and Rising Sun, plus the minis have been fantastic and the unlock goals received in the kickstarter are fantastic.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My big takeaway from Blood Rage is that I suck at Blood Rage.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
My big takeaway from Blood Rage is that I suck at Blood Rage.

It's all about the cards you draft. Pick 2 strategies that either compliment each other or at least don't work against each other and really try to exploit them as much as possible.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:59 PM

I'm usually a front runner the handful of times I've played. I start out really strong and then just get pummeled.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games