Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 28th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Helznicht has disabled reputation
Jungle sets @ KC Walmart - $10.88

Just picked up a couple at my Blue Springs, MO Walmart for $10.88 each, standard shelf price with price sticker on shelf, not on clearance. For those still needing, keep a lookout.

If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em!
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:40 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jungle sets @ KC Walmart - $10.88

Wow, nice find.
TJ for $10.88 in hand. I would have made a puddle. How many did they have, were there any AA?
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

That's odd that they're set for a standard shelf price of $10.88, not on clearance. Anyways good find.
Old January 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

TJ (and AA for that matter), as far as I knew isn't an item Walmart sells in store. I wonder if it was a return and they just stuck any ole price on it.

-insert signature here-
Old January 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Would you pick some up for your fellow scapers????

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old January 28th, 2009, 03:32 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
TJ (and AA for that matter), as far as I knew isn't an item Walmart sells in store. I wonder if it was a return and they just stuck any ole price on it.
Perhaps they were a site-to-store order that was canceled after they arrived in the store.
Old January 28th, 2009, 03:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I found an AA in a Walmart here in Dallas yesterday. It wasn't marked on the shelf or on the box. It was just wedged between the marvel sets and small boosters. It was 18.44 at the register. There was only one and no Jungle.

I found it odd that it was there since, as others have stated, Walmart supposedly stopped carrying that size Heroscape box.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 28th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Dont know, dont care. I just hope mine has some when I check next time.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
I Said It Before

I mentioned this before somewhere around here, I picked up a couple TJs for $5.00 each at a Walmart. An employee told me site-to-store orders that are picked up and returned, not just never picked up, will be put on the shelf. If the item is not a reorderable item it will most likely be discounted.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:52 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Nice finds, Helznicht and ugly1hornedmule!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:56 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: I Said It Before

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule View Post
I mentioned this before somewhere around here, I picked up a couple TJs for $5.00 each at a Walmart. An employee told me site-to-store orders that are picked up and returned, not just never picked up, will be put on the shelf. If the item is not a reorderable item it will most likely be discounted.
So what your saying is if we order site-to-store, and just not pick it up; we can wait for it to be discounted after a week or so?

Or is there some other issue I'm missing?

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old January 29th, 2009, 08:52 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Return to Sender

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule View Post
So what your saying is if we order site-to-store, and just not pick it up; we can wait for it to be discounted after a week or so?

Or is there some other issue I'm missing?
The order needs to be picked up and returned. If the order is never picked up it is returned to the warehouse. Site-to-store orders are not part of the stores inventory, returns do become part of the inventory.

As I said before in another thread, I am not recomending anything I am just telling everyone what I was told by a Walmart employee.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs

Last edited by ugly1hornedmule; January 29th, 2009 at 08:58 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales