Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 29th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Noh-Varr - Final Editing

SP updated. I know I had the wording borrowed from another power (can't remember which one), but consistency with Speed Force makes sense.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 7th, 2016, 11:06 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Bumping this to make sure it doesn't get missed. Think we're good to go here for Art, @japes , unless the mini photos won't work.

Old June 7th, 2016, 01:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anything from May 24 through June 1st you can assume was missed. Seems like three cards were ready and I missed them all. I'll get this in a few days.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Anything from May 24 through June 1st you can assume was missed. Seems like three cards were ready and I missed them all. I'll get this in a few days.
I figured that was what happened, which is why I bumped it.

Old June 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

These all-star tournament games are long and I didn't get home until after 11:00 Tuesday and we have another game tonight so it may be Friday or Saturday before I get to it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
A Man of Taste

Cards and Art by updated in OP

Old June 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM

Thanks, japes. Looks good. I'll leave things for tonight for any other Final Editing concerns,. If none come up I'll make a proposal in the morning.

Old June 11th, 2016, 11:22 AM

Re: The Book of Noh-Varr - Vote for On Deck!

Added the FAQ that we talked about, I propose Noh-Varr move to On Deck.

IAmBatman - Abstain
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat -
@SirGalahad -
@Viegon - Yea

Last edited by TrollBrute; June 11th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old June 11th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 11th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 13th, 2016, 08:06 PM

This would pass on time, but we still need another vote or two. @Karat @SirGalahad .

Old June 16th, 2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
This would pass on time, but we still need another vote or two. @Karat @SirGalahad .
@IAmBatman , if you're more active now, your vote would work here as well. I think there are a couple other votes held up as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library