Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 10th, 2008, 07:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I always see it at the bottom of the page, if thats what you mean. Also, whenever I click "Currently Active Users" I see that page. Maybe I'm just special.

Yes you are.
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

I fixed Elffy's specialness . Only admins should be able to see who is where online.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:31 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun View Post
I fixed Elffy's specialness .

I didn't know that was correctible
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

I thought you knew. . . I have the power to fix all kinds of things.

The other suggestions since my last login are less pressing and I don't have time to address them now. I or another admin will get to them eventually, I hope. A lot of us are traveling a lot in the coming weeks.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:36 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Darn, I don't feel fuzzy and warm anymore.
EDIT: Er...just checked: Didn't work.
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:00 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
I have a request for the PM boxes. Is there a way to put a "Delete All" button in? It takes a lot of time to go through every page check marking the boxes and then Using the scroll box EVERY TIME to find delete. Just a suggestion.

You can delete a whole page at a time Elffy. Just click the box on the top row of each page and it will check off all of the boxes for the page.

I myself wish there was a way to sort by sender name or subject...but I dont think it is possible.
You know, I was just in my PMs again and I have a link that lets me "Empty Folder" It is in the Folder Controls box where you can switch which folder you are in. The link version I posted deletes my folder "0" which is my Inbox, and is likely the norm for the system.

Additionally, for those of you that hate loosing old communication, but don't want to sift through all the message before doing a purge, you can export your PMs. Under the bottom right of your list of messages you'll see:
Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text

I suspect that clicking the links in this post will also do the deed.
Old August 14th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Darn, I don't feel fuzzy and warm anymore.
EDIT: Er...just checked: Didn't work.
I used to be able to see where people were online (a thread, user CP, etc.), but now that you guys have brought it up I checked, and I can't see it anymore....
Old August 14th, 2008, 09:19 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I still can. I think this is a problem or something, but I never actually knew it existed until someone brought it up.
Old August 14th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Well, I still can. I think this is a problem or something, but I never actually knew it existed until someone brought it up.
So you're still officially special! I thought it was fixed by ....
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It only works if they're online.
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm thinking there is some confusion here. Elffy, can you see the detailed information of where someone is online when in their user profile, or just see who is online on the main forum page and the "who's browsing this" on the forum sub-pages?
Old August 21st, 2008, 05:07 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

I mean that I can see what they are viewing. As an example:
*Name omitted*
Last Activity: Today 04:02 PM
Viewing Blog, truth @ 04:02 PM

Another says
Last Activity: Today 04:00 PM
Private Messaging @ 04:00 PM

Is that a problem?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online