Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old January 18th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrey
Just checked my Wal-Mart tonight. The tags, which had been up for a few weeks, are now gone.

So something is definitely going on. My guess is that it's been canceled (can a non-random game even make it to the market these days? Especially now that WotC's hands are in it? Hope I'm wrong...)
I severely doubt it. They seemed to be near finished with it aesthetically at GenCon last year; I doubt they would toss that all out the window. Its a possibility, but... a one in a million chance.
Old January 18th, 2007, 11:27 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
It's rough not knowing what's going on. I really hope we're told as much as possible as soon as possible. Like I said in a thread or two a while back, it's BECAUSE Marvelscape was coming out soon that my daughter and I started playing Heroscape in the first place. I'd hate to think that some high muckity-muck decided that there were already enough Marvel games on the shelves and axed it.
Old January 18th, 2007, 11:48 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
I think the New York Toy Show (in Feb), will be our next burst of info on the game. It won't be long.
Old January 19th, 2007, 01:36 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I'm working in a brand new wal-mart that opens this monday(22nd). We're going so far to open with zero holes that we're actually taking product from other wal-marts. However, we still don't have Marvelscape.

If we can't get it, no wal-mart is going to get it. Game is deffenitly delayed.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old January 19th, 2007, 05:10 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
has anybody tried contacting Hasbro? After this question is answered, it will be followed by another.

Old January 19th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT
has anybody tried contacting Hasbro? After this question is answered, it will be followed by another.
Yes, read the threads.

Hasbro customer service and WotC both say they have no information on the product. Remember, you are only going to get in contact with a front line rep...not designers, not marketing, not legal. It's not in the system, so the CS reps know nothing about the product.
Old January 19th, 2007, 05:57 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
It's not in the system, so the CS reps no nothing about the product.
no=/=know

Sorry, I had to do it.
Old January 19th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
It's not in the system, so the CS reps no nothing about the product.
no=/=know

Sorry, I had to do it.
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:03 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
I have read just about every thread there is in the marvelscape discussion/news board and have either missed or totally forgotten about anybody trying to reach hasbro about the game. Thanks for the answer anyway...

Old February 3rd, 2007, 04:16 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Latest podcast has OFFICIALLY delayed this until "early summer."
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:37 PM

droolster has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrey
Just checked my Wal-Mart tonight. The tags, which had been up for a few weeks, are now gone.

So something is definitely going on. My guess is that it's been canceled (can a non-random game even make it to the market these days? Especially now that WotC's hands are in it? Hope I'm wrong...)
My WalMart's tags are gone as well. The delayed release combined with Hasbro's history of ponderously re-supplying Walmarts with Heroscape product (wave 6 anyone?) ='s the shelf-space being used for something WalMart can actually stock. Can't say I blame them.

Melodrama's so much fun...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News