Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 26th, 2018, 10:17 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Unveiling my Gaming Channel's Art

I still probably need to do some work on the text and a few touch ups, as well as figure out how to properly crop it for youtube, but heres the more or less finished product:

Click open image in new tab if it blows up to gigantic size when you click it. If anyone knows how to get it to display properly here, let me know.

Thinking about doing some art for the matches as well- Possibly custom thumbnail art to depict the matchups, or pictures of the games defining moments.

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdd...e_polymer=true

Facebook:
Old April 27th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Unveiling my Gaming Channel's Art

The art looks great. Any new videos coming up?
Old April 27th, 2018, 09:47 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unveiling my Gaming Channel's Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
The art looks great. Any new videos coming up?
Absolutely. I actually was waiting on finishing this to give the channel some more polish before uploading more. Now I am planning on spending some time amassing and editing content to keep a consistent release schedule of Heroscape content, while peppering in some other stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion