Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 26th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Hulk - Initial PT

First one seems cool. Nice thing about Hulk is he's really variable in scale.
Old March 29th, 2020, 10:11 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

SP looks great. Love the bonding, he fits in anywhere but better with Avengers. Love his smash power. Pretty elegant way of doing that!
Old March 29th, 2020, 02:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks! Just need to find the time to test him. My daughter is laid off so I've been spending more time online gaming with her to help keep her from going stir crazy. That has eaten into my play testing time. I'll get too is soon enough though.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT ( Hulk )
Army Test 1
- Give a brief preview. First up for testing is the Nebula combo, where she can go if Red Hulk fails to inflict a wound and Hulk can go if he succeeds. Wanted to try out this MoE army in testing, but didn’t want to give them Avengers to get a bonus on, so they get the first go at Hulk. Abomination matches up well with the two Hulks, while the rest of the MoE crew are a little more squishy in comparison so the Red Hulk’s big attack should provide lots of chances for some bonding.
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Hulk @390, Nebula, Red Hulk (1000) vs. Baron Zemo, Crossbones, Abomination, Swordsman, Crimson Dynamo (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: R1, Red Hulk, Hulk, & Nebula all moved up once, while Zemo, Swordsman, & Crossbones did the same. R2, Dynamo flies out into the street and lets out a missile volley at Nebula, scoring 2Ws! Red Hulk moves up & att. Dynamo, rolling just 1 skull, so Nebula takes HG and tries to show him how it’s done, but also gets blocked. Abomination super leaps over adj. to Nebula and also rolls just 1 skull, but he does throw Nebula into engagement with Swordsman & Dynamo, no damage. Red Hulk tries to go, but Zemo hits him with an X. Bones is the Trigger Man, gives Nebula another 2W’s. Red Hulk smashes Dynamo and takes him out, Hulk reveals the X and leaps next to Zemo & Crossbones, att. Zemo for 1W. R3, Hulk goes first, Zemo burns the X to stop him. Swordsman tires to finish off Nebula with some Swordplay, but only gives her 1W. Red Hulk moves adj. to Zemo and scores 2W from LG, triggering Hulk who opts to Thunder Clap, Zemo goes down with OM2 on his card. Red Hulk engages Crossbones and almost takes him out in one hit, but he grabs Swordsman at the last minute and he catches some of the blow. Abomination takes out Nebula. R4, Swordsman tries to slice and dice Red Hulk, but can’t land a single blow. Hulk takes out Crossbones. Abomination att. Hulk, scoring 1W. Red Hulk & Hulk double team Abomination for 4W’s. Abomination switches focus to Red Hulk since he has the lower defense number, scores 2Ws! Red Hulk takes out Abomination (his att. dice have been really good after that first weak attack), then releases the Heat vs. Hulk & Swordsman to no effect. R5, Swordsman steps it up and 5W’s on Red Hulk, his last two sword swings were blocked with just 1 shield or Red Skull would have gone down. Hulk moves & att. Swordsman, takes 1W from counter strike. Swordsman then takes out Red Hulk with his 2nd att., and hits Hulk with his 3rd. OM2 & 3 lost on Red Hulk. Swordsman presses the advantage but fails to deal any damage. R6, Swordsman keeps swinging that sword to no avail. Hulk lands a blow on him though. Swordsman starts landing some hits now, but it’s not enough and Hulk ends the game.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, I used all the powers and they seemed okay. Fount the OM requirement hurts the Nebula build a bit as she also wants the X for some repairs. Found it best to give Hulk OM1 & the X, so he was playing very Hulk like with the opening attack each round, then a sporadic 2nd attack after an ally did something good. In retrospect, I chose to have Zemo’s team focus on taking out Nebula first as she was the weakest link, but really I should have focused on Red Hulk first in order to try and bring his attack down some. He was took out most of the Zemo team by himself.
- What should be the unit's point value? Ended up being a fairly close one here at the end after Red Hulk went on a tear and beat just about everyone down, so 390 might not be far off. I forgot I could throw Swordsman there at the end, so it might have been a bit of a bigger win had I scored an auto-wound that way. After seeing Abomination and Red Hulk with only 6 def. dice each, I was thinking 8 might be a bit too much here, but then it did end up pretty close and Swordsman was able to score some hits with low attacks so I think I’ll just leave it as is for now and keep an eye on it in the next game.
- Give a brief preview. Trying out the Creature synergy here, I decided to go with Grundy as Hulk’s rival since Frank can already bond with him. Grundy & Hulk will lead the attack, once Grundy goes down, Frank steps up, then hopefully Grundy comes back. Going to test them vs. a known commodity here with the Fan4 getting a crack at the new Hulk. Grundy & Hulk’s big attacks might have a chance against their high defense. Plus I’ll try to have Hulk throw Sue away from her teammates, or her teammates away from Sue in order to drop that defense down to more manageable levels. So maybe throw people at Frank so they are engaged to him? We’ll see how it all plays out.
Units: Hulk @390, Frankenstein, Grundy (1000) vs. Fan 4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Frank, Grundy, & Hulk all move up once, while the Fan 4 also only move up once as Reed rolled a 1, and a 20, then a 2. R2, Grundy moves up into the street first. The whole team att. him after Reed rolls his 2nd 20, but only Reed scores a W. Grundy lands a hit on Reed, so Hulk jumps on top of him. Johnny lights up Hulk for 1W, while Thing decks Grundy for 1W, Reed retreats, fails to W Hulk. Grundy att. Thing, gets Rock Wall defensed. Thing then takes out Grundy, while Reed give Hulk a W. R3, Frank moves adj. to Reed (wasn’t paying attention to his threat range) and hits him with his sword, rolling 4 skulls & 1 blank for 5 hits, Reed rolls 3 shields and goes down! Hulk jumps into action, lands next to Sue & scores 1W. OM1 & OM2 are lost on Reed. Frank is on a tear this game, engaging Sue and rolling 1 skull and 3 blanks for 4 hits, and 3Ws! Hulk then finishes Sue off. Frank opts to use his ranged att. from HG to att. Thing and avoid the Rock Wall Def. power, rolls 4 skulls on 5 dice for 2Ws! Johnny flies down adj. to Hulk in the shadow to end the round, hoping he can Flame on to start the next round. The gamble pays off, R4, Johnny burns Hulk for 2W, dodges the LEA, and flies directly above Hulk so Hulk can’t see him, and att. Frank for 1W. Frank continues to att. Thing from HG, but gets blocked. Thing engages Frank on even ground. Frank uses his sword and lands a big blow yet again, 4 hits turns into 2W’s! Hulk can’t see Johnny above him, so he engages with Thing instead, it’s his turn to roll 5 skulls, but he gets Rock Wall Defensed! Johnny thinks he might be able to put Hulk down, but rolls just 1 skull on 5 dice and just to rub it in, Hulk rolls just 1 shield on 8 dice. Frank continues to bring the pain with another 4 skull roll, takes out Thing, Hulk leaps up next to Johnny, and slaps him around for 4W’s! Grundy then appears next to Hulk, but not engaged with Johnny. R5, Grundy win initiative and takes out Johnny.
***I just realized I was using the Rival power with both Grundy & Frank in this game, instead of just picking one of them. So either he didn’t jump on top of Reed for 1W (which means Reed would have survived that first att. from Frank with 1 life left) or he didn’t bond with Frank twice and deal 1W to Sue, then later 4Ws to Johnny. Also means Grundy didn’t reappear on top of the building in a position to att. Johnny to start R5. Feeling better about the size of the win now as a result, and in hind sight making Frank the rival would have been better than Grundy as Frank has more staying power.****
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, this was a real fun one. I really like how his bonding works as a back up to Creature Command, Frank KO’s the figure he was engaged with and Hulk still gets to go.
- What should be the unit's point value? A much bigger win here, but once again it was more about what one of his allies was doing than Hulk himself. Hulk’s impact looks pretty fair for a 390 points unit, but man did Frank shine in this one. He scored 4 or more hits on all 5 or 6 of his sword uses. Reed fell early as a result, and Thing couldn’t get in a Clobberin’ Time with his allies going down so quickly. Grundy re-appeared right at the end of R4 though to make it look a little more uneven of a finish, and had Johnny won initiative in R5 he would have finished off Hulk with a Flame On usage, then had the HG advantage vs. Frank for their ranged att. battle. So after a poor Fan4 showing it, and a big Frank showing, it was still a closer game than it looked like by the final score. I’ll keep up with the 390 point testing to complete the initial, 8 def. felt okay in this one as Hulk should be kind of tough to take down.
- Give a brief preview. This one is testing a lot of stuff all at once. Avengers markers are in play, Ozy will be trying to give them an OM advantage, Jackal will try to clone the mutate Hulk, & Floronic Man will be giving Hulk a tree to throw at people if he wants too. Hawkeye will be the rival, with the other 3 getting the Avengers markers. Also needed to test the crowd control power, so it’s time for some cheap squads and heroes in opposition. Bring on team Insane!
Units: Hulk @390, Hawkeye III, Floronic Man, Jackal, Ozy (1200) vs. Arkham Inmates x3, Hugo Strange, Deadpool, HQ, Firefly, Green Goblin, Mr. Zsasz (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Ozy steals OM2 and gives it to Hulk, who uses it to jump onto the warehouse ruin instead of having Hawkeye move up (no one in range to attack for him). Floronic Man & Ozy also moved up, while Strange just had the Inmates roll out. Hawkeye moves for Ozy’s att. R2, Ozy steals OM1 & gives it to Hulk. Jackal moves up. Inmates move up. Floronic Man has a tree sprout up in the street and takes out 3 of the 6 Inmates he attacks with it. Last 3 Inmates move while avoiding the Hulk, while HQ, Firefly, & Green Goblin all spread out. R3, Oxy steals OM2, gives it to Hulk, X is revealed on Inmates card making them an experiment. Hulk wins initiative, throws the tree at HQ for 1W, but the tree survives, then uses his SA to take out 1 Inmate. Last 2 Inmates charge Hulk, no damage. Hawkeye moves up and drops an Inmate, Hulk then drops the other one. Hugo & HQ move away from the tree. R4, Ozy finds OM# and gives it to Hulk. Green Goblin flies on top of a building, while HQ tosses her bomb and gets a big boom! 5 skulls results in 5W to Floronic Man and 4W takes out Jackal! Ozy Stealth Dodges the blast, no OM’s removed. Hulk jump onto the tree, it’s still standing, att. Zsasz for 1W. Firefly tries to burn Hulk & the Tree but fails, while HQ takes down Floronic Man. Hawkeye uses a Special Arrow to give HQ 2W’s, then Hulk throws the tree once more, punches Zsasz. Ozy takes a turn, Hawkeye takes out HQ. R5, Ozy takes OM2 & gives it to Hulk. Deadpool takes HG on Hulk and opens fire for 1W. Hulk moves around Zsasz to also engage Deadpool & Firefly, hits Firefly for 1W. Hawkeye hits Green Goblin with a Special Arrow for 1W, Hulk throws Zsasz at Hugo, hits Firefly. Green Goblin finally joins the fight and deals 2W to Hawkeye, then 2W to Ozy! Ozy defends himself and gives GG a W. R6, Ozy takes OM3 and gives it to Hulk, then att. GG, gets blocked. GG att. Ozy to no avail. Hulk finishes off Firefly. GG can’t hit Ozy. Hawkeye takes out Hugo, Hulk att. Deadpool for 3W, who then heals. R7, Ozy takes OM3 and gives it to Hulk, att. GG, dead. Deadpool att. Hulk, no damage. Hawkeye att. Deadpool, blocked. R8, Ozy takes OM2 and gives it to Hulk, Hulk hits Wade for 4W, Wade hits back for 3. Hawkeye ends it.
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, he’s really fun to play and feels like the Hulk to me. Only thing I noticed was there should be a clear sight added to his Rival power, can’t have a rivalry with someone he can’t see kicking butt.
- What should be the unit's point value? That’s 3 wins, and Hulk survived all 3 games, so that seems to suggest a bump up even if luck was ridiculously good for his allies in the first two games and I think I just completely misplayed the Insane army. Plus Ozy never once found the X, and playing 2OM’s to 3 just isn’t a winning formula. The Inmates didn’t do anything at all for me, nor did Hugo Strange. Zsasz also died without ever taking a turn, and while Firefly did attack once, he never dealt any damage to anyone either. Only units to do anything for the Insane team were Deadpool, Green Goblin, & HQ. I thought I’d be able to use the others to soften them up for a few wounds before sending in the big guns, but it looks like I should have just led with Deadpool and GG, then gone all out on Ozy and/or Hawkeye. Anyway, I’m pretty happy with how Hulk is playing and it didn’t feel like too much, so I’d rather just raise points and see where he falls.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Just a reminder, the parts in blue were changed right before I started testing, then during testing it seemed like the parts in red should be added in. Only concern is the overall text length and if it will all fit on a card, plus the proper wording format.

NAME = HULK

SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = GRUMPY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = 410?

HULK BEST THERE IS!
At the start of the game, you may choose one other Unique Hero you control to be Hulk's Rival. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of Hulk's Rival, or a Hero with an Avengers Marker on its card, and taking a turn with that Hero, if that figure inflicted one or more wounds and Hulk can see that Hero, you must immediately reveal an Order Marker on this card, if able, and take a turn with the Hulk. When you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

JUMP, THROW, SMASH!
Instead of moving the Hulk normally, you may choose the Hulk, or any one figure adjacent to the Hulk. Then choose any one figure, object, or obstacle that is between 3 and 8 clear sight spaces away from the Hulk. Place the first figure chosen on an empty space adjacent to, or on top of, the second item chosen, up to a maximum of 10 clear sight spaces away from where they started, and one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against each one, if possible, except the Hulk. Figures other than the Hulk moved by this power do not take leaving engagement attacks.

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from the Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than the Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looking good.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Attempt at some trimming:

Quote:
NAME = HULK

[FONT=&quot] SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = GRUMPY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = 410?

HULK BEST THERE IS!
At the start of the game, you may choose another Unique Hero you control to be Hulk's Rival. After revealing an Order Marker on his Rival's card, or the card of a Hero with an Avengers Marker, and taking a turn with that Hero, if that figure inflicted one or more wounds on its turn and is in clear sight of Hulk, you, you must immediately reveal an Order Marker on this card and take a turn with the Hulk. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

JUMP, THROW, SMASH!
Instead of moving Hulk normally, you may choose Hulk or an adjacent figure. Then choose a figure, object, or obstacle that is between 3 and 8 clear sight spaces from Hulk. Place the first figure chosen figure on an empty space within 10 spaces so that it is adjacent to or on top of the second item chosen and, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against each one, except the Hulk. Figures other than the Hulk moved by this power do not take leaving engagement attacks.

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from the Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than the Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2020, 10:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks Bats! I'll update the SP with that, - the extra you, and ask the Art team to do a spacing check for me.
Old March 31st, 2020, 10:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool. Think it makes sense to get a bunch of Cap tests in during public testing. Just theoryscaping of course, but really seems like that's the optimal pairing. Cap loves wacky bonding partners to boost his own turn efficiency, and Hulk obviously loves all those Avengers Markers.
Old April 1st, 2020, 02:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Alright, SW checked on if the text in the SP would fit on a card and it does, but just barely without really any room to spare. So we need to have everyone do their final editing looks now and make sure it is not going to grow in size later. Shrinking in size would be great, but not sure if that is going to happen.
@Ronin , @johnny139 , @Karat , @Lazy Orang
Old April 1st, 2020, 02:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I gotta crash, but I'll take a gander tomorrow.
Old April 1st, 2020, 02:54 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

some edits for you.
Quote:
HULK BEST THERE IS!
At the start of the game, you may choose another Unique Hero you control to be Hulk's Rival. After revealing an Order Marker on his Rival's card, or the card of a Hero with an Avengers Marker, and taking a turn with that Hero, if that figure inflicted one or more wounds on its turn and is in clear sight of Hulk, you must immediately reveal an Order Marker on this card and take a turn with the Hulk. If you do, yYou may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

JUMP, THROW, SMASH!
Instead of moving Hulk normally, you may choose Hulk or an adjacent figure. Then choose a figure, object, or obstacle that is between 3 and 8 clear sight spaces from Hulk. Place the first figure chosen figure on an empty space within 10 spaces of its current placement so that it is adjacent to or on top of the second item chosen figure or obstacle. and, o One at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against each onechosen figure or obstacle, except the Hulk. Figures other than the Hulk moved by this power do not take leaving engagement attacks.
For Pasteability:
Quote:
HULK BEST THERE IS!
At the start of the game, you may choose another Unique Hero you control to be Hulk's Rival. After revealing an Order Marker on his Rival's card or the card of a Hero with an Avengers Marker and taking a turn with that Hero, if that figure inflicted one or more wounds on its turn and is in clear sight of Hulk, you must immediately reveal an Order Marker on this card and take a turn with Hulk. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

JUMP, THROW, SMASH!
Instead of moving Hulk normally, you may choose Hulk or an adjacent figure. Then choose a figure or obstacle that is between 3 and 8 clear sight spaces from Hulk. Place the first chosen figure on an empty space within 10 spaces of its current placement so that it is adjacent to or on top of the second chosen figure or obstacle. One at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure or obstacle, except the Hulk. Figures other than the Hulk moved by this power do not take leaving engagement attacks.
Not sure I really ended up cutting much of anything maybe someone else can trim some more out for you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library