Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sudema for Dummies

I actually don't own Sudema! Been trying to pick up Trollsford for under 20 bucks.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It almost made me cry, how many figures you destroyed in the making of that battle report
Funny stuff though, keep it up!
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow nice Satirical review, but yeah I agre, this shoul definitely go in another sub-forums.

I love especially this one:
Quote:
However, in this new age of Fanscape, the metagame is shifting. Most opponents will be using massed Swogs or Command Couriers.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:57 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I'm bookmarking this, and am hoping to use at least some variation of this army for my next online heroscape season.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:08 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hahhaa! This is a most excellent thread, made me laugh. Thanks for sharing, you should do more!
~Killz

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

Very funny...I clicked thinking there may actually be a strategy to using Sudema effectively, but ended up with something much better--a great laugh!

I love the combo of horrid advice (play 1x commons) and just whacky ideas to make your horrid strategy actually work (ignoring rules, proxying many Sudemas, creating freakish Island of Dr. Moreau mutant creature mashups, just throwing extra glyphs on a map etc).
Old April 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

About 2/3 of the way through it I was like "is he serious?" At first it seemed totally normal, until it came to proxying Death Knights with Sudema and throwing out Glyphs.

Too funny, I got a good laugh, this is genius...
Now I'm off to find some satirical reviews.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old April 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The CUC card makes it playable.
Proposal(s): Change Sudema from WILD to RELENTLESS. Add to the following to the end of STARE OF STONE: "If Sudema destroys a figure with Stare of Stone, Sudema may use Stare of Stone again."
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:48 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

In Delta+, she's 115 points.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:27 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
The CUC card makes it playable.
Proposal(s): Change Sudema from WILD to RELENTLESS. Add to the following to the end of STARE OF STONE: "If Sudema destroys a figure with Stare of Stone, Sudema may use Stare of Stone again."
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

In Delta+, she's 115 points.
While I find both of these alternate army cards to be interesting (and effective) fixes, I much prefer to use her as is. Although a bit on the expensive side (readvercosted), I like (when drafting) to position Sudema behind a healthy offensive line and allow her to take out squaddies with abandon. She also makes heroes think twice about charging in to clear the screen.

As stated, I primarily find myself using her when drafting, and furthermore in armies which have a decent screen and not a better offensive option (so maybe I'm constructing armies just to fit her in!), so she's not really the one to include in 'typical' tourney setting, but she can do a decent job when used appropriately.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:33 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh my lord, did this thread turn into an actual strategy discussion?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Should've known something was up when Cyperien was reduced to glyph holding.

The proxy bit was the best part.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles