Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 17th, 2008, 06:26 PM

himsati knows what's in an order marker himsati knows what's in an order marker
Re: June South Florida Game Day

It'll just be me making the drive down there.
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Hey, no worries, we'll take all the players we can, even one at a time . Thanks for coming.
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:29 AM

justncaseur1-2 has disabled reputation

I'm down for any day in June.

Your Turn!!!
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Sorry, good call. I forgot to add that we will be at War n Pieces in Davie, FL again (just outside of Fort Lauderdale): http://www.warandpiecesgames.com/index.html. (Near the 595 and Turnpike.)

[Added it to the first post as well; thanks Sisyphus.]
So I might come to this. It all depends on how much I feel like driving.
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

We'd welcome you. Our last game day had 12 players, hopefully we can match or exceed that.

Still waiting on Joey's distributor to release the per case price to see what we can do there. I'll let you all know as soon as I can.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:30 AM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart

Bump....

Valar Morghulis
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:12 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

Have we come to any conclusions as to the game day?

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:48 AM

goodlatte is surprisingly tart

Hey peeps,
it's james from Miami Beach.
1. I vote for $5 fee instead of bringing something since I won't need to spend hours endlessly searching the internet for some obscure Heroscape squad that most of you already have and don't need more of.
2. I also vote for the June 21 date since my wife will definitely no longer be in labor, and so I'll definitely be able to go!
3. My vote counts for only 1 definite. My wife will definitely be there with me and might play, but she'll have a little baby demanding her attention.

See you all soon!

goodlatte
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Adrian Monk

I just got in from a long conference weekend in Seattle. Joey had the big Florida SuperCon this weekend, so he has been overwhelmed.

Looks like the 21st is going to match the most participants (I feel terrible losing you though, WinterIsComing --but we will play again!), so if that works for Joey, it will be first choice.

I'll post here again soon (hopefully tomorrow, but that depends on how getting back into work goes). Sorry for the delay--now that I'm back in town and free of conference prep, things should go smoothly from here...
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:02 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart

Shoot! oh well, see you guys next time. I would still like to be included in a group purchase of wave 8......

Valar Morghulis
Old May 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Adrian Monk

I really hate to exclude you, but it didn't look like a better time was going to be found. (And a big part of this is my problem--I just have a really busy summer this year with work and responsibilities.)

UPDATE: I have now confirmed the 21st with Joey, but haven't got info on prices yet. He will have it by week's end he said, so I'll post that here soon.

(We are glad to have you included in the group purchase, WinterIsComing, and will find a way to make that work out well.)
Old June 1st, 2008, 08:26 AM

goodlatte is surprisingly tart

Goodlatte Will be there! My vote is to indeed keep the games short (smaller armies!), I wonder if 400 is still too big? I'll be there at 10 am to help you set up! I wonder if you might stick the link to A+ armies on this forum so I can be sure not to use those guys.....
Can't wait to see you guys!

goodlatte

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events