Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 13th, 2010, 07:40 PM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart
Fire and ice set?

With the ice elemental coming out it's a sure bet a lava unit is in the works we need a FIRE & ICE terrain set WOTC!!!I'm way too cheap to get them off of ebay.Plus lava would great with the drow chain fighter.
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:38 PM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fire and ice set?

What about buying some terrain from Auggie (http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...gory=Heroscape) and some paint?

My custom Terrain and Units.

My HS pics
Old February 13th, 2010, 10:04 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Remember, VW was a TrU exclusive, along with the flag bearers. So, unless TrU gives up the right to those two sets, a reprint is unlikely.
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:01 AM

BadBird is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Remember, VW was a TrU exclusive, along with the flag bearers. So, unless TrU gives up the right to those two sets, a reprint is unlikely.
Ah but what about an all new set? A little of both? I think that could work. Lave and Ice in the same pack...

Good trades with: Porkins, Sup3rS0n1c, Devil's Advocate
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:05 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBird View Post
Quote:
Ah but what about an all new set? A little of both? I think that could work. Lave and Ice in the same pack...
I'd prefer a master set.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:06 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Or just package a different amount of lava, or heck, just different figures; slap on a new name and bam: new set. Same with the Tundra.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooded scion View Post
With the ice elemental coming out it's a sure bet a lava unit is in the works we need a FIRE & ICE terrain set WOTC!!!
Gasp! You mean you haven't heard about those great new figures they're going to release soon? See, they released these pictures, too!
Spoiler Alert!

Besides, there's a fire elemental. Between this and those units, I'm pretty sure we aren't getting another. >.>

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:10 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
We still might get the exclusives yet. The exclusive deal is time based IIRC, so once that contract runs out in whenever, they can renew the deal with someone else.
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:14 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Quote:
We still might get the exclusives yet. The exclusive deal is time based IIRC, so once that contract runs out in whenever, they can renew the deal with someone else.
Well, its taking WAY too long. I want my Crest of the Vakyrie (flag bearers) for $50, not like $200 or whatever.

I don't care about VW as much, as I already have one, and don't need another.
Old February 14th, 2010, 07:44 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Although I don't need any, Lava and Ice would be great. Unfortunately we'll have to put it on the huge Heroscape Long Term Wish List, because:

1. The Major Ice Elemental doesn't require an ice glyph, just water.

2. They are not putting any terrain tiles into the new expansions D1 or D2.

Over the last two years or so, even the Playtesters seemed to agree that terrain sets would be a good idea, but so far there has been no response from the company, ever since their idea for a desert terrain set was abandoned!
Old February 14th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
... ever since their idea for a desert terrain set was abandoned!
I don't have any evidence to back this up but it seems to me that the similarities between the desert pack and the new master set are self evident. I'm not sure if the desert pack evolved into the MS3 or if the Desert pack was a cover story to keep us guessing while the MS3 was in development but the final outcome is the MS3 is our newest terrain expansion at the moment.
Old February 14th, 2010, 09:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
a reprint is unlikely...
Not true at all... MS3 minus the figures and Wave 10 Special are ALL repaints.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion