Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 9th, 2008, 12:18 PM

UberMan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
That's why God created the intraweb...
"And on the Second Day, God created the .ca domain, and unto it He placed CANADIAN branches of all US Corporate entities, and the people Rejoiced, and it was Good"

"And it came to pass, that the Heathen CANADIAN branches said: Let us not carry stock in the fullness of US bounty - for in our Wisdom, we know that CANADA does not desire such."

"And it further came to pass, that the Heathen CANADIAN branches said: And let us not suffer our CANADIAN flock to countenance delivery of the US bounty into our domains, for is it not true that God has entrusted us with the responsibility to decide what they desire?"

"And thus began the Dark Times, and the face of God was seen to weep at the plight of the CANADIAN people."

Oh God! Why Hast Thou Forsaken Us, eh?

UberMan

Old March 10th, 2008, 03:23 PM

TyrionXavier has disabled reputation
Canadian here. Not far from you, actually (Kitchener/Waterloo).

3 (or more) of every common squad, 1 of every unique figure, and 3 of every terrain set except for the glaciers and castle. Only missing the GenCon figures, which I will probably end up getting as repaints.

Which are next on my to-buy list.

Almost none of which was ordered online, all found local. You can find them, just gotta hunt around.

Has been away for quite a while. But is back now.
Old March 10th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkadinn
Don't forget the three convention exclusives.
Karkadinn I think I hate you
Did he mention the Elite Onyx Vipers (EOV), no longer available through retail?
Old March 11th, 2008, 02:38 AM

thaddeus p whirl has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
If you plan to be a Completist, remember that you must have at least one of everything unopened in mint packaging in their display cases beyond the items you play with ... It hurts my pocketbook but my mind feels satisfied!
OK let me refine the statement: Im a Canadian Completist.
Meaning, I will be gawdawful lucky if I can just find a complete set consisting of 40% scratched up used product. Full unopened sets are only available to you Evil Americans.
That is, unless one of you can drive across the border with a set for me...
Scape smuggling, eh? Probably pretty easy to make it across the boarder with a pack of grut orcs.

Unless, of course, you get caught with some hard stuff hiding behind that glyph...
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
im in northern oh and im actually taking a trip up to canada here in a month or two. probaly decide to plunder all of the local scape and bring it back home to the states.
Old March 11th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
If you plan to be a Completist, remember that you must have at least one of everything unopened in mint packaging in their display cases beyond the items you play with ... It hurts my pocketbook but my mind feels satisfied!
I'm sorry. You got completist confused with anal.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old March 12th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
Quote:
I'm sorry. You got completist confused with anal.
Nah, he's got it confused with OCD Completist, certain individuals (ehh hem, ehh hem) have obsessive compulsive disorders that they overcome by collecting everything they can in unopened packages. Or they encourage their disorder...GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP PEOPLE! Love to the loonies

Kevin

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion