Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 26th, 2012, 08:26 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: MLB

How can one not jump on the Scutaro bandwagon? We loved him here in Boston, was a really dumb reason they traded him off to Colorado before the season this year.

-insert signature here-
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
How can one not jump on the Scutaro bandwagon? We loved him here in Boston, was a really dumb reason they traded him off to Colorado before the season this year.
Ya. I was kinda surprised that we traded him to the Giants, cause he was easily the Rockies most consistent player. I'm glad though that he's in line to get a World Series Title
Old October 27th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tigers have no teeth ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 28th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Giants Sweep The World Series!!!

I am a little bummed as I don't get to sit in the owner's seats for game 6, But I will get over it.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Last edited by Malechi; October 29th, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Nice! Congrats, NorCaler!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 28th, 2012, 11:57 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Congrats Malechi.

Tigers fans relished in how the Yankees did not show up, then we turn around and do the same darn thing in the World Series...what a fraking joke.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:10 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Must say, MLB always picks good songs for October
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:16 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I know Giants fans could care less (much like I did in 04 and 07), but from a baseball fan perspective, what a lousy series (though after last year I suppose this evens things out).

-insert signature here-
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I know Giants fans could care less (much like I did in 04 and 07), but from a baseball fan perspective, what a lousy series (though after last year I suppose this evens things out).
Maybe not a great series - though a lot of really good pitching on display. But did you see game 4? That game was 100% classic, glad you watched it, perfect World Series elimination game stuff. I've gotta admit I'm not enough of a baseball fan to watch regular season ball, but I really enjoy an occasional game here or there and Game 4 was well worth the time whether or not you're a Giants fan.

~Aldin, who doesn't get to hear much about his sports teams on the radio anymore

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Getting ready for World Series 2013:

Tigers sign Torii Hunter!

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:10 AM

At two years, I think it was worth it, though I was surprised at the 13/yr price tag, seems high at his age.

Holy Marlins trade! I'd be super pissed were I NL fan in Florida right now.

-insert signature here-
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Holy Marlins trade! I'd be super pissed were I NL fan in Florida right now.
I know, how could you do that to the fans? You get everyone to agree to use tax dollars to build a new stadium, with the promise of putting a good team together and speding money...then less than a year later you trade away every good player but the one who is from your farm system in Stanton....Laurie should be run out of town.

Sorry Miami, you have a crook for a owner...at least you have the Dolphins

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV