Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Trailer

Another new trailer. This one is the best I think. Love the Hulk catching Iron Man!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marv...lers/11162916/

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 4th, 2012, 09:36 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

SpideySox: Thanks for this great trailer. Clearly, any reference to Loki's "army" has been removed...probably by Skrulls! Let's hope the next one released gives us a glimpse of the evil grunts.
Old March 5th, 2012, 09:28 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
SpideySox: Thanks for this great trailer. Clearly, any reference to Loki's "army" has been removed...probably by Skrulls! Let's hope the next one released gives us a glimpse of the evil grunts.
I thought they gave Loki's army away in the trailer that aired during the Super Bowl. I had paused the dvr during the commercial break, and that horde or guys Stark was flying into looked an awful lot like Ultron robots to me....which has me wondering "Where on earth is Hank Pym?"

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope, they are aliens, just wearing metal armor.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:50 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Is there something to back this up, or is this a personal interpretation?

I'm not trying to sound fresh here; I was just really convinced that those 'guys' favored Ultron...maybe I'm seeing what I want to see!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Old March 5th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:

I'm not trying to sound fresh here; I was just really convinced that those 'guys' favored Ultron...maybe I'm seeing what I want to see!
Unless Ultron has green/blue skin....

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:

Unless Ultron has green/blue skin....
Ahhh...I'm gonna cop out and blame my partial color blindness!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Last edited by nate the dawg; March 7th, 2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Really...any time red and green are juxtaposed, I find them inseperable, and blues and purples I confuse all the time!
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:23 PM

Nostradouglas Woo who?

Marvel has said that there will not be skrulls in the Avengers' movie.
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you want loads of new footage, watch this Japanese trailer.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Awesome!
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:54 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I haven't been catching up on the trailers, but saw one yesterday before Hunger Games. Marvel loves the trend of early May with their movies too:

Iron Man: May 2, 2008 <--- This is from Wiki, but I swear it was 2009, not 2008.
Iron Man 2: May 7, 2010
Thor: May 6, 2011
Avengers: May 4, 2012

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Nostradouglas: I love your alias. But does this mean we always have to believe what you say?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies