Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 11th, 2010, 04:46 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: CMSP Playtesting sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Hey, my laptop broke down, and I lost all the data and map stuff. So I might take a little longer. But I'll do my best to get you the results soon.

EDIT: I assume they are a three man sqaud, correct?
Iktaras is a hero.

Old November 11th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Oops, never mind. It is a hero...
Sorry bout that, go thim confused.
~Killz

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got two games in the other day with Iktaras. I haven't done any of the formal testing yet (that's more for raw data as I see it) but I did try out some fun armies and got a good feel for him.

You can read the battle report and some of my early thoughts on the figure on my blog.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:28 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
There are 2 playtesting spots open.
PM me and post in this thread. First 2 people will be playtesting Og, the Cave Dweller.

Old November 15th, 2010, 10:38 PM
<>character<>

WOW
Still no takers!

Old November 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ill play test
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:44 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Ill play test
PM me and it will be so,

Old November 16th, 2010, 05:29 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Ill play test
PM me and it will be so,
That's one!

Old November 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
There are 1 playtesting spots open.
PM me and post in this thread. First person will be playtesting Og, the Cave Dweller.

Old November 19th, 2010, 11:38 PM

glacierking is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Look on the main thread for my list of obvious questions

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum