Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 9th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Also what does the A stand for when building turret rocks?
Is it over a glyph symbol?
Old July 9th, 2015, 01:07 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I can put the map downloads in my IBooks. Didn't know this until now that's really neat.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; July 10th, 2015 at 01:36 PM.
Old July 12th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 13th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anybody paying attention to comic con?

Suicide Squad

Batman vs. Superman

And my favorite

So warner bros really piqued my interest with the two big name movie trailers. Suicide Squad is a little chaotic and didn't tell me anything, but Leto's Joker looks incredible, and the tone seems to actually fit the idea of the movie, which has been, in my opinion, the problem with Man of Steel and (from what I've seen) BvS. On that note, I actually want to go see the big two going at it, and I think Batman looks incredibly epic, although when you think about it, Alfred is really young in comparison, like, if Bruce was raised by Alfred, he'd have been in his 20s at most when the Wayne's died. Cool looking action, but nothing incredible. Most excited about Ben Affleck co writing and directing the next Batman movie with Geoff Johns, which, if there was ever a better team of people to top Christopher Nolan, its those two, and again, a batman movie is better suited to a dark universe than a Superman movie. Still looks a bit over the top and crammed though.

Ash vs The Evil dead has been on my radar for months now, but now I'm really pumped about seeing it for real. I love the original Evil Dead (actually the only "horror" movies I enjoy) and I really like Bruce Campbell, seeing him back in the role that he made famous 30 years ago is one of the coolest things ever, and if anything, he's gotten better since then.

So all in all, a pretty good week
Old July 13th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Anybody paying attention to comic con?
Did you see the news of the TMNT/Batman crossover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:13 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone see the Deadpool trailer? I'm definitely glad they went Hard R on that one.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Anyone see the Deadpool trailer? I'm definitely glad they went Hard R on that one.
I saw it, I wish I had waited till it came out in HD instead of watching the leaked version. Still good though, not as funny as I had expected, but cool nonetheless.
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Still, Ryan Reynolds is perfect as Deadpool! I have high hopes for this movie.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm really not a Deadpool fan and not interested at all in the movie but big props to Ryan Reynolds for supporting the franchise. It's a risky proposition and he'll be getting approximately zero face-time for it, but he's great for the character.

A lot more interested in Suicide Squad than Dawn of Justice but I don't really like how they're handling Harley Quinn, and she seems to be getting a lot of focus. Dawn of Justice looks awesome with the Batman stuff and continues to be subpar with Superman... so high hopes for Batfleck in 2018 or whenever that's coming out, at least.
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:43 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Batman v Superman looks incredible, so I can't wait for that. Love the shot of Bruce running towards the destruction. His desert outfit looks great. I love the heavy, dark, and serious tone being set, which you know will be delivered upon come movie time.

Suicide Squad looks quite good, and I'm digging everything Is see with it. Excited to see the likes of Harley, Croc, Deadshot etc. in a live action film. I think Harley looks faithful to both the classic version, and the more modern version. Margot has been campaigning to play Harley for years, so you know she's passionate for the role, and really enjoys the character, so I expect good things from her. Leto will do a fantastic job I'm sure. This film needs to succeed, so I hope the fans go out to see it, and it is done well enough to give faith to WB/DC to branch out a bit on who they give films to.

Deadpool looks the least exciting to me right now. I think it definitely looks faithful to the character, and will likely be a fun film.

Ash vs. Evil Dead looks great, I just wish I had starz.
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just saw the official non-bootlet Suicide Squad trailer and man, it looks good. Love their take on Enchantress, Captain Boomerang is killer, and Katana is literally perfect. Like, if you said to me "you will be excited to see Katana in a movie" six months ago I would have laughed, but wow, what a great comic-to-screen translation.

Wonder how she ends up roped into the Squad. Cool to see some balanced, mostly-moral characters in there to counteract the crazies.
Old July 13th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Batman v Superman looks incredible, so I can't wait for that. Love the shot of Bruce running towards the destruction. His desert outfit looks great. I love the heavy, dark, and serious tone being set, which you know will be delivered upon come movie time.
I'm still waiting for a proper Superman movie to be made.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape