Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 2nd, 2014, 04:34 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Congrats!

Glad they weren't a couple of gang members...

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:37 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, @Flame Gryphon , I have a cousin named Ben Ellis, with many similarities to you, which was quite disconcerting, when I read your article.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
So my girlfriend's car got sideswiped in the street, broke her side mirror off. They drove off before we could see the car. Their mirror was laying in the street, along with the cover, gunmetal grey. So I decided to act.

I grabbed their mirror, got in my car, and decided to check nearby areas. I checked the store parking lot a couple blocks away. No dice. I checked the neighborhood adjacent to ours up the street, no cars matched the description, all mirrors were intact. I decided to check one last place, the little strip mall area after turning left at the top of the street. It's got your Mama's Pizza, Cherry's Berry, and your Hector's.

After checking one of the lots, nothing. I'd go one more lot, just to be sure. Immediately to my right, in front of the Cherry Berry, a car with the right mirror missing the cover and the mirror, gunmetal grey. I drove through the rest of the lot, just to be sure. I came back to said car, parking on the right of it, one space down. I backed out, then parked on the left of the car. I pretended to go toward the Cherry Berry door, just to get a look at the mirror from behind. No cover, as I thought. I proceeded to turn around, approached the driver side of the vehicle. There were 2 teens inside, just sitting there talking.

*Knock knock knock* She rolls down the window. I politely explain that someone had hit my girlfriend's mirror off, and I noticed their's was gone. I asked if they had hit a car, she responded with "No". She said she came from maple, then asked what neighborhood it was in. An odd question I thought. I said it was right over there, pointing in the direction. I then observed the driver side mirror, and said "The car was this color, but I'm not sure if it matches". "Not the right shade?" she asked. I said "Yeah, I'm not sure, oh well, thanks anyways". I got back in my car, got their liscense number, and proceeded home.

I told my dad about my findings, got my girlfriend, and we went back, they were gone. Called the police, gave them the description, plate number, and described the incident. It's all circumstance though, but he took everything down and decided to follow up on it.

About 40 minutes later, he comes back. He went to their house. It was them. She lied to her mom about how it happened, but justice was served. All while wearing my Captain America shirt.
Nice Work, and ditto to Sir G's comment.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 10:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Shoulda pulled out her mirror: "Let me just see whether this fits, Cinderella"
Old November 3rd, 2014, 01:06 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
So, @Flame Gryphon , I have a cousin named Ben Ellis, with many similarities to you, which was quite disconcerting, when I read your article.
Who knows, we might be long-lost relatives.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old November 3rd, 2014, 05:40 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Who knows, we might be long-lost relatives.
Especially since he's married-in

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 4th, 2014, 04:23 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Congrats!

Glad they weren't a couple of gang members...
Haha, right.

Old November 4th, 2014, 06:48 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I almost died this morning but I'm still here!

A landscaper let a brush fire get out of control in my yard and I was woken up by smoke and firetrucks. It was less than 100 feet from my bedroom window and the fireman said it would have gotten to the house within three more minutes.

Old November 4th, 2014, 07:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, good to hear everything is okay Hogg. Had the fire reached your house, once you and your family were seen to safety what one collectable would you have tried to rescue from the flames?
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:05 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Fortunately I live alone so the only other living things I have to worry about are two cats. As far as collectibles, I have a box with a complete horrorclix collection in it that I could reasonably carry. I also have a signed print of the Master Woo concept art and some army cards autographed by CVN that are pretty unique.
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have thought about it before and I have a few Star Wars collectables that I would try to save if I had the time. Numbered prints and limited edition statues worth a couple hundred bucks each.
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Glad you're still with us, Hogg! That was scary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape