Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape pick up lines.

Hey baby, did you fall straight from Valhalla? Because you appear to have landed on your face.
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:32 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
Hey baby, did you fall straight from Valhalla? Because you appear to have landed on your face.
Gets them every time...
Old June 19th, 2011, 04:18 AM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker

Not exactly a pick up line per se:

Your controlling player not getting the D-20 love you need? Frozen in a static pose while everyone accuses you of being a "miniature?" Well, don't let it get you down any longer. Call 1-800-Swing-Line4 today. Meet all the sexy Uniques and Commons in your area. Our lines are open 24/7 and even include steamy Squad on Squad action lines. Don't let players compare you to Taelord any more; our lines are always ready to help you out and never cost more than they should. What are you waiting for, move up and down as many terrain levels as you need to meet that special mini that's been waiting for you. Call 1-800-Swing-Line4 now.

Callers in the next 15 minutes will receive a one of a kind limited Permanent Treasure Glyph as our gift to you. Enhance your Range or boost your Attack as you need it. Not that you do.

Free gift offer only available in the continental United States. Offer void where prohibited. Quantities limited. No guarantee expressed or implied is made to successful Engagements. 1-800-Swing-Line4 is not responsible for any Leaving Engagement Attacks you may receive.
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:02 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

"Hey Sweet Thaang; I'm hungry like a Wolf of Badru and I'm ready for you to pounce"

The rebuttal: "Are you saying you're a small or medium figure?

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Last edited by LilMoochie; June 19th, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old June 19th, 2011, 11:55 AM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker

Dang girl, you're like a Fortress Door. Only guys that already got inside you can make you move. And, unless I'm bringing the Special Attack, I might as well be chopping wood.

Her Rebuttal: Maybe, but I don't mind when Sir Hawthorne keeps attacking me repeatedly. As long as he rolls two skulls, we are good to go.

Rebuttal Rebuttal: Girl, you know he'll stab you in back eventually.

Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal: Some girls don't mind a stab in the back.

Last edited by Lord Dragonix; June 21st, 2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Did you know Rebuttle was actually spelled Rebuttal?
Old June 19th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Baby I would rather spend a day with you than on Heroscapers.com

Last edited by Chardar; June 19th, 2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old June 19th, 2011, 07:26 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
*Looks at Chardar's post count*

Don't get very many dates, do you?
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:

That's just mean
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Arrogant, rich playboy pickup line, upon walking into a bar filled with sorority sisters:

"Don't worry, ladies. I bond with common squads!"

Old June 19th, 2011, 11:47 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:

More than me.
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:14 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

"You must know Sir Denrick, because you look like you like large or huge figures"
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:43 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

WWLord: One time with me and every time you feel like a little moonfrenzy you will be mine again for the night.

Except those soulborgs they are such downers, and those constructs yuck !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion