Old May 13th, 2010, 04:57 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
If you really need me to ask Aldin or Bunjee to repeat this to you,
Consider it repeated without anyone asking. Thanks, Pete!

~Aldin, appreciating the trade thread's self-regulation
I'm not trying to get the last word in this conversation, but I was one of the folks who stirred up this hornets nest.

I am a new to the heroscape community and am learning its nuances. I really appreciate SuperflyTNT spelling things out so clearly. I will not make the same mistake in the future.

Although he certainly doesn't need it from me: +1 rep

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Although he certainly doesn't need it from me: +1 rep
Says the guy with disabled rep.
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Speaking of Shades, I'll part with 1x Shades for Isamu + some combination of Cyprien, Sonya & Marcu. PM with offers and I'll see how it looks.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:10 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

deathinc is a great trader!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just had a great trade with Balantai I even got tuperware out of the deal I still have 2 FCBD War Machines for trade. Anyone needing one PM and we'll set something up.
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:57 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysac View Post
PS- Jordy for President!
This might be the most awkward post in this thread...
That sentence just made me think they were the same person. Who says that to someone who is selling half a booster pack for $20.

Back on topic.

I haven't posted here in a while, my trading post should be like 30 pages back (considering all of these conversations) (even though, they were somewhat entertaining)

I got Castles. NIB (new in box)
Interested in anything from wave 2-7

P.S I don't really care about the Zombie thing. If you think it's too high don't buy it. On another note, the least you could do jordy, is answer your PM's.
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I had a great trade with hidicul. He was very professional and kept me updated thoughout the entire process. I very much recommend him for trading.
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:27 PM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?

Hello, Im kinda new so bear with me until i learn the ropes. Tips and tricks are wanted.

Wants
wave 3 anything but hounds and gorrilas
templar calvary
soldiers and devourers
soulborgs and elves
shades and orcs
spearmen and riflemen
ticalla jungle
tundra

Haves
3 complete wave 9 sets
8 incomplete wave 9 sets missing the dividers and defenders
2 sets of deathstalkers
3 sets of deathreavers and blastatrons
2 sets of rotv sets figures
one set of sotm sets figures
one heroes of laur
gladiators and agents
greeks and vipers
romans

Thanks to anyone who is willing to trade
I really want to finish my collection. If anyone has any spare wave 3's that would be great.

Last edited by -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX; May 13th, 2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Because i posted in the wrong format
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:35 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

I had a smooth transaction with jordy40. Thanks for the Spiders!

Upped the bounty.

Returns for more.

Old May 13th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX View Post
hey
wants
wave 3 anything but hounds and gorrilas
templar calvary
soldiers and devourers
soulborgs and elves
shades and orcs
spearmen and riflemen
ticalla jungle
tundra
have
3 complete wave 9 sets
8 incomplete missing the dividers and defenders
2 sets of deathstalkers
3 sets of deathreavers and blastatrons
2 sets of rotv sets figures
one set of sotm sets figures
one heroes of laur
gladiators and agents
greeks and vipers
romans
thanks to anyone who is willing to trade
i really want to finish my collection. if anyone has any spare wave 3's that would be great.
A little time spent formatting would make your post a lot easier to read through and likely garner you more positive potential trade attention.
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:48 PM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?

sorry i have been playing heroscape for many years but i am still a noob poster. So how would i format to make my posting easier to read? I ask this because before i posted i went and looked at others lists and that's what i saw others posting. So what is the correct format for posting my trade list
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:52 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX View Post
sorry i have been playing heroscape for many years but i am still a noob poster. So how would i format to make my posting easier to read? I ask this because before i posted i went and looked at others lists and that's what i saw others posting. So what is the correct format for posting my trade list
It's as simple as bolding the words "haves" and "wants" and maybe a space in between them wouldn't hurt.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online