Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 14th, 2020, 10:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Queen of Spades (Vote for public playtesting

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 14th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 14th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Queen of Spades is posted for public playtesting

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 14th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Make sure to update the title.
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good to see this faction continue to move forward.
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:44 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Lookin' good! Yea
Old July 2nd, 2020, 03:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Queen of Spades (Public playtesting)

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Queen of Spades

Army Test 1
Map: Modified Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team 1 (810): Queen (200), Captain America (240), Wonder Woman II (370)
Team 2 (810): Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Arsenal (190), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (20)

Pre-game thoughts: A generalist thing, hopefully using Wonder Woman to deflect/counterstrike attacks with Deceptions.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Queen had a lot of potential here, but couldn’t quite pull the trigger on her Deceptions rolls. Still a win for her team though, and she did help some with her 2 successful switches. I think she’ll still be a useful generalist piece, but I’m not sure she’s better in that role than Malekith, who is only 20 points more.

Army Test 2
Map: Modified Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team 1 (770): Queen (200), King (210), Ace (260), Duploids (100)
Team 2 (770): Chief (165), Elasti-Girl (235), Robotman (175), Negative Man (135), Negative Spirit (40), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (20)

Pre-game thoughts: N/A

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Much better showing for Queen’s Deceptions rolls here, but the RFG’s lack of heavy firepower outside of Ace kept them from overwhelming the Doom Patrol.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think she has some potential as a generalist with the Deceptions ability. Overall, her main tricks both being based on the D20 makes her feel a bit swingy. Not a bad thing at all, just makes her a bit hard to pin down cost-wise.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Really dig the concepts here!
Here you go!
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:56 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the tests. That's 2 wins for her, but not overwhelming wins. No changes to happen yet.

My current reward points
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:19 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I know she got a minor nerf post-initial, but she’s really looking at 4 wins to 1 loss, right?
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:29 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Well I know she got a minor nerf post-initial, but she’s really looking at 4 wins to 1 loss, right?
Correct. I'd like to see some more tests and if necessary her deceptions might get decreased again down to 2 spaces range. I don't want to make that change just yet.

My current reward points
Old July 7th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Anything we especially want to see in testing here?
Old July 8th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Anything we especially want to see in testing here?
I'm mostly interested in determining if her Deceptions is too powerful. So anything that can maximize that would be good. Secondly, I am beginning to believe that the Royal Flush power might be too weak. I found it did not trigger often and easily breaks the chain. As Ace is the only figure with a decent attack, failing to take a turn with him is very detrimental.

Possible changes I might be making is decreasing the range effect of Deceptions again down to affecting friendly figures within 2 spaces from Queen.

Second change might be to increase Royal Flush D20 bonus using the X OM from a +3 to a +5. (Actually might make all +3s to +5s on everyones power as they all need the X, I find they fight over it).

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library