Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 28th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Vote for Public Tes

Yea

If she's lacking some oomph, I think that tweak is probably a good idea. There's probably some weird combos you can pull off, but she's such a funky leader unit that I think it would be tough to really break her.
Old December 28th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

If she's lacking some oomph, I think that tweak is probably a good idea. There's probably some weird combos you can pull off, but she's such a funky leader unit that I think it would be tough to really break her.
I think there definitely are, but in the typical point brackets, its hard to get a lot of mileage out of it. Most things with strong after movement powers run a bit high on points, so you're unlikely to get a ton of three activation rounds, especially if you're also spending points to get some mileage out of the first bullet.

Don't know if anyone caught it, but we definitely need to clarify the blanks of Electrostatic Interference. As is, I don't think it is clear whether or not she gets blanks from melee attacks from Android/Cyborg foes.
Old December 28th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 29th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 29th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes. Let's keep this faction a rollin'!
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Public Playtesting)

Sorry I've dropped the ball on this one. Kept flying under the radar.

There's a lot going on in that first power. What's the theme of locking someone down with her leadership power? Takes a few re-reads to understand the power but testing aside it looks solid.

Other two abilities are fairly simple and cool.
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My thought when I suggested it was strategic ability - use her allies to keep people where she wants them. But it's also justifiable with general technological, electromagnetic type stuff. Her powers started off as just "talk to machines" but nowadays are a lot vaguer.
Old January 8th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Book Wyrm

Johnny is spot on there. They are all meant to be general tactical maneuver type things. I could easily see switching it to Unit-y Tactics, possibly even dropping the hyphen (I've gone back and forth on it). Thematically its encouraging the tanks (Gilad) to tank so the more flimsy folk (Ninjak) are safe.
Old January 10th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Trying to put together ideas for testing here - I'm probably going to poke around to find some ways to exploit that "take a turn but no attack" power since that's the most prominent for me. Anything spring to mind?
Old January 10th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Trying to put together ideas for testing here - I'm probably going to poke around to find some ways to exploit that "take a turn but no attack" power since that's the most prominent for me. Anything spring to mind?
Yeah I definitely want to see that one tested as I think its the most exploitable. The kind of chain grab the ninjas did in my one game was cool, so I'd veer toward stuff like that. I think the ninjas are one of the only factions that can do that and also have a card that gives free moves to allow Pip one to trigger. If there are others, they'd be great to test.
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Don’t know if you were still looking for a figure, but this looks like her with just a repaint!

https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...roclix/1598215
Old January 12th, 2020, 03:53 PM
...has moist legs

Still trying to wrap my head around that first power, since I want to test her after Bloodshot if she’s still here. When does the first bullet be useful, outside of a potential huge Robot bonding chain? It’s a really weird option, that looks tailor made to work with Robot. I just feel like I’m missing something!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library