Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 27th, 2014, 09:29 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Bye everyone

Well today is my last day at home before I drive off to college (17 hour drive), and I just wanted to say good bye to everyone, as I don't think I'll be getting on heroscapers much. I am really glad I discovered this site and this wonderful community. It gave me the urge to make videos, and provided me with hours of fun. Thanks to those who keep it all going, and thanks to those of you who make it a fun site. I'll miss everyone, but I will be back every now and then.

Thanks again,
MrHscape

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old August 27th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bye everyone

Always sad to lose a fellow Heroscaper! But it can't be helped--good luck to you at college.

You'll always be here in spirit (unless you delete your account)--feel free to swing on by next time you're bored surfing the web.

Long live Heroscape! ~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 27th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Have fun at college! Work hard, too!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Good luck, I am still 3-4 years till I'm in the position you're in. Loved your videos.
Old August 28th, 2014, 09:05 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good luck with college, sir! Hopefully you'll have time to come back for some scape!
Old August 28th, 2014, 11:12 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I play Heroscape almost daily on campus. A good schedule, goal-setting, and planning will always give time for 'scape. What I do is set up a board and all the curious people that are drawn to it are my new players.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion