Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 22nd, 2023, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Skywarp - Vote Public Testing!

Yea
Old March 15th, 2023, 10:47 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension
Units: Megatron (410), Skywarp (280), Starscream (310) (1000) vs Black Hand (475), Black Lantern x3 (525) (1000)

Powers Used:
Seeker Assault: 1
Bombing Run: 1
Bombing Run (Damage): 2
Teleportation: 2

Damage from normal attacks: 2

Lanterns struggled to take down Megatron and therefore could not gain markers until it was too late. This allowed Megatron to literally stomp on them quickly. No guarantee that this was the sole reason for their loss, but when Megatron finally fell there were no uncommons left to receive battery markers.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Skywarp 4/6 Life remaining, Starscream 7/7 Life remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Seeker Assault: 3
Bombing Run: 0
Bombing Run (Damage): 0
Teleportation: 4

Damage from normal attacks: 7

The Injustice League focused their early attacks on Captain America who was difficult to take down. These early turns gave the Seekers the chance to get ahead.
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Skywarp 4/6 Life remaining, Starscream 1/7 Life remaining, Thundercracker 6/6 Life remaining
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I think he is coming in a little hot for 280. Double attack on 2 different targets is pretty easy to achieve with a range of 6. Couple that with his defense reducing teleport makes him extremely destructive, perhaps even the best of the Seekers for straight combat strength. Best guess is that this current version should be about 300 points.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Although he seems undercost, this powerset felt very good for Skywarp.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; March 16th, 2023 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Wrong map listed
Old March 16th, 2023, 12:41 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks! Where did the lava field come from? Did you ever use Skywarp's SA?
Old March 16th, 2023, 10:00 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanks! Where did the lava field come from? Did you ever use Skywarp's SA?
Sorry, wrong map. I copy and pasted the test results and forgot to update the map. Should be Dark Dimension.

I used the SA once and that was just to advance him quickly. Generally it seemed better to use his limited double attack. With flight and teleport and range 6 it was pretty easy to get into a position with high ground to attack 2 different figures (or use another Seeker).

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 18th, 2023, 12:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SEEKERS

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Skywarp, Captain America, Nebula, Vance Astro (1000)
Vs.
Fan Four (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Skywarp, Thundercracker, Starscream (860)
Vs.
Spider-Verse: UK, Anya, Spider-Hulk, Spider-Thor (860)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like the concepts of the trio, but I do feel like it needs something else for them to work as a solid army together, which could be some thematic addition I don’t know about, or maybe another ability on one of them. Skywarp is my favorite of the three, he’s fun and I could see him being an addition to any army. Thundercracker might be my least favorite, as Aerial Advantage isn’t a super interesting power even if it works well in-game. Either way I enjoyed them, I just feel like they need a little Oomph somewhere. Also of note, Starscream’s loyalty power is useless in the trio, of course.

Old March 18th, 2023, 12:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Basically they're a cool and fun group, I like Skywarp by far the best. I'm a little concerned about Thundercrackers potentially removing all of an opponent's OMs (And actually ALL opponents' in a team game), but I'll let others analyze it if it's too much. In my game he only removed one OM.

Would love a little something else for them, maybe a way to fully bond once a round or something? Not sure if Starscream could have some leadership thing (But obviously he has all that Loyalty stuff going on already).

One fun thing for Thundercracker might be to let Sonic Boom move all seekers?

Quote:
SONIC BOOM 10
After rolling for initiative, you may move all Seekers you control 10 spaces in a straight line. Once per game, if you win Initiative, after moving all Seekers with this special power, one at a time, roll the 20-sided die for every opponent's Order Marker. On a roll of 10 or higher, that opponent must remove the Order Marker.

Not sure it'll give them that much of a boost, but its something. But also I don't know the theme of these guys outside of Starscream so not sure if anything is thematic.
Old March 18th, 2023, 03:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the tests LP! I had the same feeling after testing regarding Skywarp being the most fun and AA, while good and thematic, is kind of boring. I'm okay with that idea of all Seekers being able to move out and get into position for some Seeker Assault shooting all at once. It fits the theme well that they all strike out together ahead of the rest of the army. Maybe it should just be at the start of the game instead of needing to win initiative first? Also could drop the d20 roll down to 8+, that was Fret's first suggestion but I was worried about it being too much. If you only knocked out 1 of the 4 OM's when you used it (and that 1 could have been the X on an army that doesn't use the X for anything), then yeah that is kind of weak. Feeling better about leaving Skywarp at 280 after seeing the loss when paired up with CA.
Old March 18th, 2023, 04:05 PM
...has moist legs

I personally wouldn’t want to lower the d20 roll. At 10+ it already will USUALLY hit two OMs statistically, which is pretty good.

Having them all shoot forward automatically at the start of the game would be a neat effect and really give them a unique, oppressive dynamic.
Old March 18th, 2023, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, I'll leave it at 10+ then. I do kind of like how the 10 in the name refers to the move & d20 roll both.
Old March 18th, 2023, 04:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Following up Fret's hot runs with a pair of losses here by LP makes me comfortable leaving Skywarp at 280. So, I'm going to call for Final Editing here on Skywarp.

I've also already updated Starscream to 310 everywhere and I'm comfortable leaving him there. Hoping Shiftex can come through with some Thundercracker tests that can wrap him up.

YK - yea
T - yea
Eric - yea
Nobody - yea
LP - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; March 21st, 2023 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 18th, 2023, 04:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Should be using him in a Thundercracker test soon.
Old March 18th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea good stuff here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library