Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 18th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Molly Hayes - VOTE for ERB Phase

Doesn't Margloth lose his Man Card for that post?
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With posts like that, I think his may never have been issued ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Back off guys.. 15 year old sister!

But back on track, since capes are usually hitzones on C3G cards, I kinda feel the rock should be too. I mean, heck, is that little bitty piece of asphalt really gonna block a repulsor blast from Iron Man?

Imagine Molly surrounded by Zombies (and no, let's not get into the Valhalla mixing argument here , I'm just using them because quite frankly I can see them being used as C3G figures at some point). Essentially you've formed the Heroscape equivalent of the historical Roman turtle formation... virtually impervious to ranged fire because there's no soft bits to hit.

Cool? Yes. Right for Molly? Eh...

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 19th, 2011, 12:47 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Very elegant design. Yea to ERB.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 19th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Molly Hayes - ERB Phase

Alright, this passed to the ERB Phase about half an hour ago, so, messages sent out to Matt Helm and The B.I.V.

First post is updated with what I think is the picture A3n liked and a slightly fixed bio. I assume we're keeping the size at Small 3 for theme and because, well, most people agree that's about right. Still could be pursuaded to change that, though.

As for the hitzone - I, personally, am in favor of her keeping all the "frills" and having them non-targettable. I doubt it'll make a difference either way in points of in gameplay, and I think lopping off the slab would be too tough to do without screwing things up.
Old January 19th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like the non-hitzones too.
Old January 19th, 2011, 03:28 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I concur as well.
Old January 19th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

If I may, I'd like to chime in on the hit zone issue.

I bought this figure when the design phase started, as I *love* the comic image on the OP. And who doesn't love little ducky-wuckies? In my figure, the slab tilts slightly towards the back.

If she had range, the target point would be a major issue to discuss. Since it isn't...

I'm personally not a fan of having a figure designed around a specific sculpt, because proxies and alternate sculpts are simply a fact of life in this biz. Would the proxy also need the boulder? Would this affect game balance if one group of players choose to play with the boulder, and another group decides to play without? So that's the first issue.

A more serious concern is wondering if players would use the game-y tactic of marching her backwards down the battlefield to use her boulder for protection. I can even see where this might lead to arguments among certain players.
Old January 19th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
A more serious concern is wondering if players would use the game-y tactic of marching her backwards down the battlefield to use her boulder for protection. I can even see where this might lead to arguments among certain players.
Well my slab leans forward, so thats not an issue with my figure. I honestly think the figure would look better if we just chopped the concrete off.
Old January 19th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post

Well my slab leans forward, so thats not an issue with my figure. I honestly think the figure would look better if we just chopped the concrete off.
That might be where an argument might start. We get together to play some C3G, and I bring my Molly figure. You look at it and think I deliberately pulled the slab backwards (Not you, personally. I'm just using an example.)

Edit: And what about a tournament situation?

Double-edit: What about adding an ability that states a figure with height must be adjacent to Molly to attack her? Then, you get the effect regardless of the figure you decide to use. I also think it would remove any arguments that might occur.

Last edited by davidlhsl; January 19th, 2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old January 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What about adding an ability that states a figure with height must be adjacent to Molly to attack her? Then, you get the effect regardless of the figure you decide to use. I also think it would remove any arguments that might occur.
This might be doable.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 19th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
If I may, I'd like to chime in on the hit zone issue.

I bought this figure when the design phase started, as I *love* the comic image on the OP. And who doesn't love little ducky-wuckies? In my figure, the slab tilts slightly towards the back.

If she had range, the target point would be a major issue to discuss. Since it isn't...

I'm personally not a fan of having a figure designed around a specific sculpt, because proxies and alternate sculpts are simply a fact of life in this biz. Would the proxy also need the boulder? Would this affect game balance if one group of players choose to play with the boulder, and another group decides to play without? So that's the first issue.
Are you suggesting that we modify (customize) the "official" figure to make it easier for those who use the proxy figure? That seems bassackwards to me. If someone wants to use a proxy figure, then the burden should be on them to make the custom.

Quote:
Let them argue, it is a valid tactic and sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library