Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 20th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
hopefully responding to the couple dozen emails and messages we have left him
Old March 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
I just texted Drumline about this, and he said one of you has been taken care of, He's waiting on a PM from Jim, and he sent Rocktroll's stuff out before he left last week and that you should have it soon, if not already.

EDIT: He says hes due back in Kansas tomorrow afternoon and will see what's up with Rocktroll's order, and will mail Jim's as soon as Jim messages him his full order and address.
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM

Jim Miller is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
He's waiting on a PM from Jim
<rant>

Hmmm, as I type this, he has *TWO* pms he has not read and are still in my outbox (1 dated *** March 5 ***, must be a long spring vacation. I wish I could be gone for 3 weeks) and two emails sent to the same paypal email he uses. How will he know if I send him a third? Another email? What's the point? I have given him my address at least twice (keeps claiming he loses it), gave him what I ordered at least twice (forgot again?), and just keeps ignoring me.

So, NO. I will send him no more. You can copy this message onto a text and send that to him. He knows how to reach me (open a friggin PM or email). Unless he now has forgotten what is email and Heroscappers account are. I prefer he just refund the whole thing.

</rant>

Old March 21st, 2008, 10:24 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Jim, I just forwarded that to Drumline; He says he still hasn't been back home yet (parents went on a few detours, prolonging the trip), and that he'll check his email and PMs when he gets home and if he has all the info he needs like your saying he does, he'll have it in the mail tomorrow.
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hey K/H_Addict apreciate your help.

I called my wife today she says nothing has arrived yet. I have been in the field for a week now and this is my first time back to check my emails.

4 day pass and then shipping to Kuwait. Might be a while before I get internet access again.
Old March 29th, 2008, 05:39 PM

K/H I also appreciate the help.

As I type this, still nothing (over a week after he got the text). I guess checking into paypal (which has my address), checking email (which has my address *twice*), or answering my PMs here are simply out of the question. PMs are still in the out box, not read.

I have contacted the BBB and even though I have his name and State, I am trying to chase down his address so they can mail him a copy of my complaint (been successful once already in a game buy). Nothing back from the Post Office or my Police connections yet (seeing if this is mail fraud). I will keep you all posted....

(obviously, I will not go away)
Old April 4th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

well its been months now, and after many promises that the items where in the mail, still nothing

If any one has contact with him could you ask him to finally respond to any of my messages?

At this point, I would just like a refund, even though Im certain I was ripped off.

Doubt it , but will trying. At least 3 times he told me the items where on the way.

THanks for any help you can give.
Old April 5th, 2008, 12:18 AM

Same thing here. Nothing, NADA.
Old April 8th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Update:

Formal complaint filed with a government agency. Got notice today that Wichita office (where he lives) will be investigating.

Stay tuned...
Old April 8th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Jim, I just forwarded that to Drumline; He says he still hasn't been back home yet (parents went on a few detours, prolonging the trip), and that he'll check his email and PMs when he gets home and if he has all the info he needs like your saying he does, he'll have it in the mail tomorrow.
Hope his extended family vacation wraps up soon. Looks like the authorities will be coming for a visit.
Old April 8th, 2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Hope his extended family vacation wraps up soon. Looks like the authorities will be coming for a visit.
If not, someone will going on an extended vacation....
Old April 8th, 2008, 05:40 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Wow I never expected this out of him...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online