Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th, 2011, 01:40 PM

fuzzyfoot is surprisingly tart
Documentary about Heroscape

Hello, I am a filmmaker based out in LA and am a huge Heroscape fan. It occurred to me just the other day that with the fall of this amazing game recently that now would be the time to make a documentary about board games showcasing Heroscape in it's attempted main streaming, rise, sell off, and in the end it's fall, fandom and how it has carried on since then.

Getting this project done, in my and other filmmakers opinions, we would be able to bring the declination to light and hopefully get the game back in production as well as inform the public about such an amazing past time.

If you would like to help our cause let me know. We are currently finding investors and are asking anyone interested to help us out.

Let me know what you guys think of this.

Fuzzy

Last edited by fuzzyfoot; August 15th, 2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion