Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 27th, 2011, 09:04 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!
CharosInCharge's Comic Custom Thread

Hey gang!

Not sure where else to post these, so if they need to be moved somewhere else then by all means let me know.

I'll update the list as I continue to create customs.

Spoiler Alert!

Constructive criticism welcome!
Cheers!

Last edited by CharosInCharge; June 17th, 2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: CharosInCharge's Comic Custom Thread

Can't wait to see what else you have in store
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:14 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks mate! I'll likely post another one later tonight.
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:44 PM
C3G Strategist

NAME = LONGSHOT
SECRET IDENTITY = UNKNOWN

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = LUCKY/RESOURCEFUL ??
SIZE = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

DOUBLE ATTACK

When Longshot attacks, he may attack one additional time.

PSIONIC PROBABILITY
When a figure attacked by Longshot rolls defense dice and rolls at least 1 skull, you may add 1 automatic skull to Longshot's attack roll. When Longshot rolls defense dice against an opponent's figure, you may add 1 automatic shield to your roll for each shield rolled by the attacking figure, to a maximum of 2 additional shields.

LUCKY AURA
You may add or subtract 2 to any 20-sided die roll for any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Longshot that are using or being affected by any special power. Longshot is affected by his own Lucky Aura

Last edited by CharosInCharge; February 1st, 2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
LUCKY AURA
All figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Longshot may either add or subtract 2 from any 20 sided die roll. Addition or subtraction is determined by Longshot.
Nice! I really like Psionic Probability.

As for Lucky Aura, try this rewording:

LUCKY AURA
You may add or subtract 2 to any 20-sided die roll for any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Longshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Love the powers, but I think resourceful would work better for a personality
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:06 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post

NAME = LONGSHOT
SECRET IDENTITY = UNKNOWN

SPECIES = MUTANT (Is he though? I thought he was a genetic experiment)
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = LUCKY/CHARMING ?? (I like lucky)
SIZE = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 4 (I think he could be 5 to 6 life. He has a healing factor, and extra organs that make him more resistant to injury than your average male)
MOVE = 7 (I think the move and range values should probably be switched)
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2 (Could be 3 easily, I think)
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Longshot attacks, he may attack one additional time.

PSIONIC PROBABILITY
When a figure attacked by Longshot rolls defense dice and rolls at least 1 skull, you may add 1 automatic skull to Longshot's attack roll. When Longshot rolls defense dice against an opponent's figure, you may add 1 automatic shield to your roll for each shield rolled by the attacking figure, to a maximum of 2 additional shields.

LUCKY AURA
All figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Longshot may either add or subtract 2 from any 20 sided die roll. Addition or subtraction is determined by Longshot.
See Quozl's suggestions.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:13 PM
C3G Strategist

quozl - Thanks my man! much easier wording there... I got the original wording off of Raelin and tried to apply it here to 20 sider.

Karat - Thanks mate! I can dig Resourceful

Marg - Yeah, he is considered a Mutant (marvel.com)
I thought about 5 life, and I may change it here just because he does have A healing factor, but I didn't want to give hima healing ability with these other powers.

I kept the attack at 2 with double attack because I think 3 with the way I made Psionic Probability would be to much at 150 points... with height he would have 3 attack with a good chance at that extra skull... with a base 3 with height of 4 with his powers I gave him he might be more of a 170 point figure.

I like the wording you suggested as well.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I tried thinking outside the box here (but not quiet so bad as my original Gambit)

I'm off to work, but I'll fix the wording when I get back.

Cheers!
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:14 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You should also specify whether Lucky Aura affects Longshot or not. (I think it should.)

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:20 PM
C3G Strategist

It would, but he doesn't have a d20 anyways so I don't know if it was necessary to specify or not. maybe for initiative ??
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:27 PM

Mybe we need to be more specific:

LUCKY AURA
You may add or subtract 2 to any 20-sided die roll for any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Longshot that are using or being affected by any special power. Lucky Aura does affect Longshot.

That way, if someone tries to use a special power with a 20-sided roll against Longsho or figures within 4 spaces of him, you can add or subtract 2 from that roll.

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Mybe we need to be more specific:

LUCKY AURA
You may add or subtract 2 to any 20-sided die roll for any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Longshot that are using or being affected by any special power. Longshot is affected by his own Lucky Aura does affect Longshot.

That way, if someone tries to use a special power with a 20-sided roll against Longsho or figures within 4 spaces of him, you can add or subtract 2 from that roll.
Wording suggestion

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations